QVC website basket.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Last night, I was interested in a three piece face care set that I saw. It was on easy pay during the show, but I left it late and just checked, on the off-chance, later that night. I managed to get one and it was showing on easy pay. I popped it into the basket, then went to check some detail about the ingredients and when I came back to actually purchase, the product had been taken off easy pay and the one in my basket had come off easy pay too. Can they do that? It seems unfair to me, and, ultimately it cost them the order. And this is the second time this week they've done it so I've not bought. I shouldn't be too worried, I'm sure it'll show up elsewhere cheaper soon. I'm not that fussed, but it would have been nice to try because of an allergy I have.

I have seen things on easy pay come straight off after the hour is up, others stay for weeks. Didn't know they pulled easy pay if already in your basket. I would have phoned CS and gave off.

That happened to me once and I phoned CS. They put it on easy pay for me but that was immediately after I ordered it. Lets face it QVC are a law unto themselves.

I've had them change the p&p while things were in the basket from being on offer with free p&p back up to being charged the usual extortionate amount. Another sale lost.

I suppose it goes on how popular the item is. If the item is popular and it was on a reduced price/easy pay etc then their 'logic' (yeah I know that this is an oxymoron where Q are concerned), is that if a person wants it enough then they will pay the 'default' price, if however it is a product that isn't selling that well then they will leave it on the discounted price for longer. Oh (and more likely to be the case), they have 'overlooked' it and therefore I suppose it pays to keep a 'look-out'!

Latest posts

Back