The Outerwear Directive TSV 24/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Details Ruched Side Panel Coat with Faux Fur Trim Detachable Hood TSV 24/08/17
Item Number: 166641
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £4.95

A cosy, cold-weather coat featuring a detachable hood with faux-fur trim, ruching at the sides, and a hi-lo hemline that is curved at the back. This flattering Details piece is ideal for everyday wear; it's got zipped slot pockets so you can carry your keys or some cash without taking a bag, plus it's snuggly enough to see you through all of the great British seasons.

Clever design - we love the figure-flattering shape of this coat; the padding is there for warmth but the cinched-in waist stops it from swamping your shape. The removable hood is a useful feature, so you can get rid of the bulk if you think it's going to be a rain-free day. The whole look is completed by gold-tone hardware for that premium look.

Choose your colour - as we're now coming into a new season, you might be tempted to opt for autumnal shades such as Teal or Burgundy. If you prefer a classic neutral, we recommend Fog or Black.

Lining and body: 100% polyester; faux fur trim: 44% modacrylic, 38% acrylic, 18% polyester
Machine wash cold

Colour options:

Black
Teal
Fog
Burgundy

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 92.7cm (36.5"), S: 97.8cm (38.5"), M: 102.9cm (40.5"), L: 107.9cm (42.5"), XL: 115.6cm (45.5"), 2XL: 123.2cm (48.5"), 3XL: 133.4cm (52.5")
Length: XS: 72.4cm (28.5"), S: 73.7cm (29"), M: 74.9cm (29.5"), L: 76.2cm (30"), XL: 77.5cm (30.5"), 2XL: 78.7cm (31"), 3XL: 80cm (31.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.166641

I can't believe they have a TSV that is not in stock but on advanced orders. It is NOT a coat it's a jacket.

It looks to me as if only Extra Small is available on any advanced order. These seems very odd to me. Do we think there were manufacturing issues?

An extremely underwhelming TSV. It's an anorak. You can buy them in most supermarket chains, Matalan, Primark etc

Not a coat a jacket and very weird being totally on advanced orders.I noticed there aren't any more shows until the evening .They have lots of new brands but they don't put them all on advanced.

Anyway the fur trim being the same colour as the jacket puts me off.Too tacky .

I have a few of their previous jackets and coats.But I'm over the hooded padded jacket.

I noticed that when Jackie put the hood up it completely swamped her and she put it down pretty sharpish.

I noticed that when Jackie put the hood up it completely swamped her and she put it down pretty sharpish.

Yes that has always been a complaint in the reviewsfor similar Centigrade jackets .The hoods are too large and there is no way of securing them so they don't blow back when its windy.They also flop over your eyes.Looks like this range is the same.

I sent a similar coat back to QVC because of the stupidly large hood which came right over my eyes down to my nose. I then bought a similar one elsewhere but it was all nylon type material and rather than keeping me warm it just made me sweat. Not good buys in my opinion.

CC

I can't listen to Glen Campbell and his constant mumbling and what on earth was he wearing? Could he not get a pair of trousers long enough to cover those electric blue socks? and over the channel goes but not before there's definitely a story coming through and it reads, Glen Campbell is an absolute tit.

I don't agree about Glen Campbell, he is highly regarded and to be honest he knows his business very well. I wish they had him on more frequently.

As for the advanced orders, has anyone noticed they are doing this more and more, and I think the reason being is that they wait to see how popular an item is, rather than be left with excess stock - just my 2c worth.

Latest posts

Back