Mally Beauty TSV 26/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's nice to see the packaging isn't that awful snake skin print or girly pink, not that packaging matters obviously. I've never used much make-up anyway though and when I do buy it, it's from beauty without cruelty, just eye liner, a bit of foundation and I'm good to go. :mysmilie_14:

You lucky, lucky thing. A routine like that would save me several hours a month. Having said that, I know I am not as bad as some and, if I've time, I do like applying my make-up, especially when I have new products to try.

I'm afraid, shopperholic, you would make a rubbish QVC presenter because you could never admit to something like this - you would have to own every single product QVC sell. Because of course the presenters don't lie about all the products they have "bought" and use every day.

You lucky, lucky thing. A routine like that would save me several hours a month. Having said that, I know I am not as bad as some and, if I've time, I do like applying my make-up, especially when I have new products to try.

I'm afraid, shopperholic, you would make a rubbish QVC presenter because you could never admit to something like this - you would have to own every single product QVC sell. Because of course the presenters don't lie about all the products they have "bought" and use every day.

That true Andi, I know I couldn't lie so I'd have to find a spare ten minutes to pen a slutty "novel" own a borefest guest house and constanly slag of the dreaded high street, so yep, you're probably right. :mysmilie_15:

Mally 7 Piece Eye on Flawless Make-up Collection
Item Number: 232884
QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £3.95

This Eye on Flawless collection from Mally features seven fabulous beauty picks, including the Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation for a gorgeous complexion, plus two Shadow Sticks, a mascara, eyeliner and brow pencil for a host of smouldering eye looks. Looking glamorous needn't take hours with this comprehensive collection that's perfect for anyone after a strong, sexy and confident make-up look.

Build your base - included in your collection is the Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation, featuring an innovative formula that liquefies upon contact with your choice of applicator, then melts onto the skin. The compact also features a fine mesh cover to release the ideal amount of product for the most natural-looking, thin, yet full-coverage layer.

One shade for all - Mally’s Pro Perfect Universal Precision Brow Pencil is an all-in-one professional tool for creating the most natural-looking brows. This universal shade creates a multi-tonal effect; simply increase the pressure when applying for different depths of colour!

Contains:

1 x Liquid Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation (12g) in a choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Tan or Rich - a full-coverage foundation that melts onto the skin and feels like you’re wearing nothing at all
1 x Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra Velvet (1.6g) in Dusty Rose (pink-mauve) - in a new velvet matte finish, this eye-flattering shade blends beautifully and is perfect for subtle contouring and enhancing
1 x Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g) in Golden Hour (pure gold) - delivers smudge-resistant, budge-resistant colour
1 x Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner (1.2g) in Dark Chocolate - a perfect pencil that glides on smoothly and lasts all day
1 x Instantly Impactful Mascara (9g) in Black - a flexible formula that resists flaking, smudging and clumping; with avocado oil and vitamin B5
1 x Pro Perfect Universal Precision Brow Pencil (0.3g) - a long-wear eyebrow pencil with a triangle-shaped lead, designed for precision application
1 x foundation brush
1 x sharpener

How to apply:
Liquid Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation:

Apply to your face, blending well using the foundation brush or the compact sponge, which is also perfect for on-the-go touch-ups

Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra Velvet:

Apply all over your lid from lash line to crease and blend
Tip: apply on the lower lash line for subtle drama

Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra:

Apply on the brow bone and blend
Tip: apply on the inner corner of the eye to brighten

Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner:

Trace along upper lash line, blending gently for a softer, smoky look

Instantly Impactful Mascara:

Apply to your lashes from roots to tips, wiggling the wand as you move toward the end of your lashes

Pro Perfect Universal Precision Brow Pencil:

Take the spoolie end and brush your brows upward so they are all in place
Then, using short upward strokes, brush the product through your brows
Using short strokes, fill in any sparse areas or missing hairs
Vary the pressure to create the perfect shade for you

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.232884

I am so good I ordered one this morning in light as it was selling out then thought what the hell are you doing woman so went and cancelled the order :mysmilie_50:

Did they not have much stock? They seem to have sold out early, went online to have a look just before tea & it was gone.

Did they not have much stock? They seem to have sold out early, went online to have a look just before tea & it was gone.

The light and dark sold out this morning not sure how many but they were spouting the usual thousands gone hundreds on phone ect

Thank you Alison, but I don't think we need to know that Mally is wearing Tenna Lady and tracksuit bottoms (there were giggling like a pair of school-girls during the 8pm show), also, note to Mally, if you are going to call a colour at least pronounce it properly, I know that Americans struggle with basic English anyway, but if you can't even attempt to pronounce a colour of your choosing, then in my mind that is a little bit silly!

Latest posts

Back