Dreaded high street

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I live a 20min bus ride from Blue water and 20 mins drive to Lakeside, with all the shops I can wish for. I only watch QVC for ideas now. Last night I was quite interested in the Mia Tui bags and found some good offers on the company's own website. QVC need to realise that a lot of their customers are now computer savvy and prepared to do a little research.

I do the same I watch Q for ideas/information (as to be fair to them, on some occasions they have been known to talk 'some sense' (very occasionally, but if they have
'piqued' my interest with regards to anything, then I will do my own research and then buy from somewhere else (obviously!).

Tech Abbie was on earlier talking about some Jabba headphones, of course she said go and do your own research and then you will come back to us, I took the challenge on, went to the oh so famous 'retail river' and found them £5 cheaper, a load of reviews and decided that had I been in the market for 'in-ear headphones' the decision would be that I wouldn't buy those. No sometimes they really do shoot themselves in the foot!

Latest posts

Back