Yet another screeching stylist

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Jewellery catwalk show with MeCharlie who is standing around like a spare ***** at an orgy whilst the stylist screeched like a banshee.

Have seen her as a Bland ambassador before but can't recall which product.

FGS just show us the stuff, give us the size and price and stop telling us how and where we can wear them we ****** know how to put a bangle/necklace/Earings on, we are not imbeciles.

Kerry Crawshaw wife of Mike Crawshaw of the Overtones, she has guested jewellery shows.
Others will more than likely fill in but I think she may well have done other jewellery channels before.

QVC is the death knell to credibility for anyone claiming to be a stylist. Mostly they can't style themselves, nor be believable telling us superannuated "pieces" that have been flogged for many moons are "bang on trend" or what ever the latest buzz-phrase might be. And nothing better can be said for most of those working behind the scenes. They all need to take basic lessons in fashion styling, and know that for any garment to look good on, it has to FIT the model! Especially for the plus size models.

QVC might do just as well dragging someone completely at random off the pavement! They surely couldn't do worse.

....FGS just show us the stuff, give us the size and price and stop telling us how and where we can wear them we ****** know how to put a bangle/necklace/Earings on, we are not imbeciles. ...

Quite agree LATI, there is hardly a show now that hasn't got a sodding 'stylist or ambassador' in tow, clearly a fad that's ongoing ! And as for having a jewellery catwalk - pleeeeease. They're really scraping the barrel now.

Some of these stylists put together really hideous outfits that no one would wear. Why not let the models pick their own outfits?

As for screeching. There was a woman on today with Chemistry hand cream. OMG what an awful voice, talking too fast to hear what she was saying and I could not listen to her. I need a decent hand cream but I could not sit through another second of her squawking. Seagulls fighting over chips came to mind.

CC

Some of these stylists put together really hideous outfits that no one would wear. Why not let the models pick their own outfits?

As for screeching. There was a woman on today with Chemistry hand cream. OMG what an awful voice, talking too fast to hear what she was saying and I could not listen to her. I need a decent hand cream but I could not sit through another second of her squawking. Seagulls fighting over chips came to mind.

CC

I caught a few minutes of that last night- she was on with AY so a double dunker of awfulness

Latest posts

Back