Personal stylist ???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I know we've done this subject to death, BUT watching Katy Powell on the current shoe show, and having the title of 'personal stylist' she is a disgrace. Sorry, but she looks 'trashy', has a hoarsy voice as though she has 5 fags before she comes on air (I apologise if she's a non-smoker, but being an ex smoker I recognise the signs), and looks as though she's thrown every bit of jewellery on that she can get her hands on. Clearly doesn't know that less is more. She's the epitome of all the bad Essex girl jokes - and sincere apologies to all posters from Essex,.

Is she the "stoilyst" ? Can't abide her long enough to know her name!

What the ..... does spaniel ears Jackie look like on 5pm show?

:mysmilie_17: What have I missed?? I'll need to stop going out and stay in and watch all this scintillating entertainment. Personal stylists my backside, nothing they put together looks good on them or the models.

CC

Jacky Kabler looks ridiculous lately her hair is a disgrace and I did wonder if she's done it like that for a bet. Kim M. Looks stylish compared to some of the other so called experts.

Kabler is trying to look and act like a silly teenager, her ridiculous hair, the giggly attitude she's now adopted, and the way she stands with her toes turned inward like a little girl. This woman has totally transformed herself from being very elegant when she first started (despite her being a rubbishy hesitant presenter), to this unrecognisable idiot that's more intent on giggling and nattering than doing the job she's paid for. I sometimes wonder how the husbands of these women on Q put up with them, because sure as hell 10 minutes in their company and I'd be off to the pub !

Kabler is trying to look and act like a silly teenager, her ridiculous hair, the giggly attitude she's now adopted, and the way she stands with her toes turned inward like a little girl. This woman has totally transformed herself from being very elegant when she first started (despite her being a rubbishy hesitant presenter), to this unrecognisable idiot that's more intent on giggling and nattering than doing the job she's paid for. I sometimes wonder how the husbands of these women on Q put up with them, because sure as hell 10 minutes in their company and I'd be off to the pub !

I couldn't put it better myself. She is coming up on the fast lane ready to overtake Chuntley as the most annoying presenter.

I know we've done this subject to death, BUT watching Katy Powell on the current shoe show, and having the title of 'personal stylist' she is a disgrace. Sorry, but she looks 'trashy', has a hoarsy voice as though she has 5 fags before she comes on air (I apologise if she's a non-smoker, but being an ex smoker I recognise the signs), and looks as though she's thrown every bit of jewellery on that she can get her hands on. Clearly doesn't know that less is more. She's the epitome of all the bad Essex girl jokes - and sincere apologies to all posters from Essex,.

Apologies to @Brissles before I continue, but I think perhaps you are becoming a tad personnel there, it is one thing to comment in general terms (and I have done this in the past myself (and probably will do again in the future), but it was thing to comment on what they say and in general terms how someone dresses, but (and I apologise for this again), I do feel that you may have gone just very slightly over the 'Siegfried line'!

But I do agree with you on one point, I wouldn't have her as my stylist (has that just contradicted the above!)

Latest posts

Back