Kuhn Rikon Kitchen Gadgets TSV 29/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kuhn Rikon Set of 2 3 in 1 Shears
Item Number: 806300
QVC Price £22.00
Todays Special Value Price £18.48
P&P £3.95

Ergonomically designed for both left and right handed use, these 3-in-1 shears by Kuhn Rikon have a spring-loaded design for effortless cutting, self-sharpening blades and an easy-grip curved handle. A fantastic multi-purpose tool that acts as your ultimate kitchen knife, garden secateurs, bottle opener and more, this pack of two Kuhn Rikon shears is a practical home must-have.

*A great saving: If you were to buy two pairs of shears directly from Kuhn Rikon you’d pay £43.90, so to get them for a Today's Special Value price of £18.48, plus P&P, is a great saving of £21.47.

New and improved - these updated shears have the same superb cutting ability as their predecessor, but also come with a bottle opener and a box cutter, making them even more useful to have around!

Real versatility - use for cutting through cardboard, carpet and wire around the house, pruning in the garden, and slicing meat, herbs and frozen foods in the kitchen with ease. They're also useful to have to hand on birthdays and holidays, to quickly free up new toys and gadgets from their hard-to-open plastic packaging.

Easy to maintain - built to cut easily through everything from packaging to poultry, these shears feature self-sharpening blades that are strengthened every time they rub together when used. Plus, the serrated lower blade makes cutting even easier, and there's a safety lock to keep both you and the blades safe.

Plastic and stainless steel
Hand wash and towel dry - do not soak in water
Shears (l x w x h): 22.9cm x 7.6" x 2cm (9" x 3" x 0.8")
Weight: 302g

Colour options:

Red
Green
Blue
Black
Yellow

What's in the box?

2 x 3-in-1 shears - each with a protective sheath

Not available for purchase by anyone under 18

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806300

Bought some previously when they were TSV, but although they were initially brilliant, they soon became much less effective, and now they will only cut certain things.
They are very easy on arthritic hands though.

Just ordered the black ones. Not had the previous ones but seem to have favourable reviews and be popular with you guys here so thought worth a try.

Just wondering why there is no mention of the legal age restriction on this type of product ? Or am my tired old ages deceiving me ...

Purchased the blue.My kitchen scissors just disappeared into the garden during pond renovation never to be seen again.

I've got the originals, very good.

I went for the blue, but I am a bit worried about the sharpened tip, a so-called parcel opener.

It could be dangerous if you forget it is there.

They are calling the parcel opener a bottle opener as well. Bit strange.

As they are not knives perhaps that is why no age mentioned. Can't do a Jack The Ripper with them

They are calling the parcel opener a bottle opener as well. Bit strange.

As they are not knives perhaps that is why no age mentioned. Can't do a Jack The Ripper with them

On the web site is states over the age of 18 although its not very prominent.

Still hadn't heard anything, so looked at my order status, it was not there.

Had lots of screenshots of my order, but I MAY not have pressed the final button to submit order.

Anyway, rang Q CS and they said they would "as a gesture of goodwill" let me have it at the TSV price of £19-something (can't remember the pence).

But my screenshots said £18-48. He insisted I was wrong, until I kept reading the various screenshots, so he went away again to double check, and then told me I had the price right.

I thought perhaps the £19-something was the "INTRODUCTORY PRICE" so I just looked that up, but it is showing as £22, so I don't know where he got his price from.

BTW it is probably illegal to show it reduced from £22 to £18-48 if they then put it to an introductory price of less than £22, which is something they do regularly for other TSVs.

Has anyone else had theirs yet?

Still hadn't heard anything, so looked at my order status, it was not there.

Had lots of screenshots of my order, but I MAY not have pressed the final button to submit order.

Anyway, rang Q CS and they said they would "as a gesture of goodwill" let me have it at the TSV price of £19-something (can't remember the pence).

But my screenshots said £18-48. He insisted I was wrong, until I kept reading the various screenshots, so he went away again to double check, and then told me I had the price right.

I thought perhaps the £19-something was the "INTRODUCTORY PRICE" so I just looked that up, but it is showing as £22, so I don't know where he got his price from.

BTW it is probably illegal to show it reduced from £22 to £18-48 if they then put it to an introductory price of less than £22, which is something they do regularly for other TSVs.

Has anyone else had theirs yet?
Always important to check for email confirming order. I once used some John Lewis vouchers to pay for something but the order failed to complete for some reason. I threw the vouchers away so lost the money as vouchers are considered cash.

Always important to check for email confirming order. I once used some John Lewis vouchers to pay for something but the order failed to complete for some reason. I threw the vouchers away so lost the money as vouchers are considered cash.

I thought QVC were just being slow, as usual, in sending out emails.

I often have the "shipped" email days after the item has actually arrived.

Got my despatch email dated 30th. I usually get an email from Hermes when they are about to deliver it. Nothing yet from them.

Latest posts

Back