Had a quick look...and oh dear! - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a look at this channel the other day, they were selling a Shower Head which is something we need. Strangely on air I’m sure they wanted 30 & 5 P&P but on the website it is 15 & 5 P&P.

However, a quick look at eBay and the same product can be bought, including delivery, for 5.49!

What a ripoff

https://www.pricecrash.tv/collection...-mineral-beads

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/High-Turbo...IAAOSwONBZDGIH

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Well I came onto this site and price crash ad was flashing away and who should be on but David Ades...so I quickly wondered if he's back then maybe EGR cleaner's back, went straight over to the website and sure enough it was the first thing I saw in all its glory, so I ordered it immediately...Just hope it's the original formula (it looks like it is) so I'm looking forward to removing some old stains lol! But this is not why I'm posting. I went to check out my basket, when I was offered a mystery gift worth (or with a price tag of 100) for a mere 10 no extra P&P, so I thought "hey why not?" and added it...just about to check out, when I came to my senses and thought don't be silly it'll be a load of tat I don't want and decided to remove it forthwith, however it was not coming out of the basket...I was in a bit of a hurry, so rather than abandon the whole order and start again, I let it go through....OMG, yeah it's only a tenner, but what the F can it be?!!! There's nothing on the whole site that's remotely near that price, unless I'm gonna get a whole bunch of bits and bobs supposedly adding up to the promised 100 value...I just haven't got a clue...I'm kinda dreading it a bit, just hope it's nothing too big and bulky....any ideas folks? Answers on a postcard please lol!!!
    Likes Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Well I didn't have to wait long to find out, as my order's just arrived...got my cleaning products yay...and the mystery gift? I should've guessed... A rather cheap and nasty gent's watch with a sticker on the box that say's 99.95. Found the watch and others like it on Amazon and ebay and they retail for around the 15 mark! Yep ok, I guess I still got it cheap, and I wasn't expecting the world but to put on the website with a price tag of 100 is very misleading...I mean you can put a price sticker of whatever you like on anything you like...a packet of crisps if you wish. Wish I'd managed to take it out of the basket successfully at the time...now to try and get myself a refund..I mean it's no use to me as it's a gent's watch, and hubby doesn't like to wear a watch anyway and if I were to buy him one it'd be a darned sight nicer than that! D'oh! My own fault...can't believe I didn't guess it'd be a watch!
    Likes Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

i got a mystery gift they are all the same thing the crappy watch binned it .the mystery gift should be taken off the website

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by T Lee Lee View Post
    i got a mystery gift they are all the same thing the crappy watch binned it .the mystery gift should be taken off the website
    Or take the "mystery" away and just offer the blinking thing for a tenner - To be fair it's worth a tenner of anyone's money, wouldn't have bought it cos I don't want a cheap gent's watch, it's no good to me, and if I was going to gift a watch to someone...I'd buy 'em a decent one. But the "100 price tag" line is really naughty...Like I said I was stupid, regretted it instantly and because I couldn't remove it from the basket I left it in ...Yep my own fault...I was under no illusions it was gonna be anything great, but if it turned out to be something I could've made use of in any way shape or form I'd have kept it! Come on Price crash...it is what it is a 15 watch (at the most) on sale for a tenner, you can't argue with that, so why try and mislead people?!!!

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

The same with mine