Peter Simon Drinking Game

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dancarr

Registered Shopper
Uh Oh... Dirty Pope Pete has just come singing and dancing into Gen Please Leave's fashion show to take over the second hour.

Get the shot glasses at the ready with my new drinking game!!

Every time Pervy gropes one of the models, have a shot...

Every time one of the models look really uncomfortable to be in the same room as Pete, have a shot...

Every time Pervy says "d'you knowwww", have a shot...

Every time Pope says "the phone and web are red hot", yep you guessed it, have a shot...

Is every one ready to get blind drunk? (well you need to be to watch that garbage)
:mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_3:

I am drunk or Peter is Pissed.

As he has just stated "I have been dealing in watches for 50 years....eh well almost 50 years" What a mess!!!!

He really does say anything.............."The watch people are all over these watches as they look like a certain Swiss watch" My car has 4 wheels but looks sod all like a Bentley!

Funny as "Jim" the guest looks a tad awkward siting next to Pissed Pete rabbiting on utter balls as per, Jim starts to speak then Pissed Pete is finishing poor Jims sentances with the usual balls :mysmilie_19:

Last edited:
He's just said Bangalise. I wondered what he was talking about. It was Bengaline trousers... Buy now cos stocks are nearly gone ...

Previously I've heard him say Bengalise then Bangalise...don't forget to dial the phone number "09056 48 48"...

Latest posts

Back