Alpha H TSV 31/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

According to alpha h facebook
The first TSV since May 2014 to feature more than 3 items ...
Expect 2 full sizes and 2 super sizes .....
It will NOT be Rose Gold in any shape or form ( although will be available on the day at a special price)
More hints coming soon ....

(Such a tease!!)

My guess the gel eye serum may be one of the items.

Screenshot_20170815-142409.jpg

Saw this last night

i love their wash off gel cleanser. already have a kit with papaya enzyme power, scrub and mask. the papaya is iconic. not invasive at all but the results are superb and instant. be interesting to see whats in it

i love their wash off gel cleanser. already have a kit with papaya enzyme power, scrub and mask. the papaya is iconic. not invasive at all but the results are superb and instant. be interesting to see whats in it
I'd like that papaya powder, it was in a TSV yonks' ago and I gave it a miss. I then saw it as a single item but thought it was too expensive. It's about time they include it in a TSV again.
And I love the triple action gel too, stocked up when it was in a TSV in the large size.

Is this the stuff you mean, Boffy and Marina?

https://www.alpha-h.com/products/products/exfoliants/gentle-daily-exfoliant.aspx

Sounds like it would be worth a one-off purchase if not in the TSV as you rate it so highly - I'm always on the lookout for a gentle but effective exfoliator

Yes this is the one, only I haven't tried it, just heard good things, and when it was in the TSV it was an alien concept to me so I didn't bother.
I agree it may be worth a single purchase.
If I remember correctly the size was 60g and now it's 50g and the price has gone up too.

I tried one of the powders once and didn't get any results and it was fiddly to use but just read that the one above can be mixed with cleansers so may be easier to use that way. I have had best results with REN

I tried one of the powders once and didn't get any results and it was fiddly to use but just read that the one above can be mixed with cleansers so may be easier to use that way. I have had best results with REN
Did you mean you tried other powders than Alpha H iloveshopping? And what REN product did you mean if you don't mind me asking?

I'd like that papaya powder, it was in a TSV yonks' ago and I gave it a miss. I then saw it as a single item but thought it was too expensive. It's about time they include it in a TSV again.
And I love the triple action gel too, stocked up when it was in a TSV in the large size.

i bought the papaya clay in a kit. 3 full sizes for £40 mask, papaya and the scrub. will last me years

Is this the stuff you mean, Boffy and Marina?

https://www.alpha-h.com/products/products/exfoliants/gentle-daily-exfoliant.aspx

Sounds like it would be worth a one-off purchase if not in the TSV as you rate it so highly - I'm always on the lookout for a gentle but effective exfoliator

its very good. when i first bought it in a kit i used it every other day. then just once or twice a week. it lasts a long time. its like a powder clay no beads or scrubby bits. its the fruit enzyme that does the job. if you have prblematic sluggish spotty skin its not going to scratch. leaves you skin smooth as glass. another recommendation Perricone face finishing moisturiser superb

I also like the Kanebo enzyme peeling and the one from Dermalogica. And, of course, the one from AH.:) But there are lots more these days, I just happen to cling those few, they last for ages!

Interesting! The pump looks a standard 50ml Alpha H jar, a bit small for a full size cleanser.

Well-spotted, Marina, the pic does indeed show it's a 50 ml pot...I'm a bit too liberal with cleansing balms for that to last but would still like to try this one

Latest posts

Back