Alpha H TSV 31/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well-spotted, Marina, the pic does indeed show it's a 50 ml pot...I'm a bit too liberal with cleansing balms for that to last but would still like to try this one
Yes Tarketta, I too could read on the jar '50ml / 1.69(?)oz' after a brief glance at it.

Interesting! The pump looks a standard 50ml Alpha H jar, a bit small for a full size cleanser.
I was thinking the same. But who knows? Maybe it is a product where you only need a tiny bit and that's it?

i wonder if this is alpha h plunging into the world of fluff and puff. rose geranium sounds very irritating .........but nice smelling

Rose geranium reminds me of Liz Earle's tonic and of the AD Skin Synergy night oil.

More info on product from Alpha H

Our Products > Collections > Essentials > Essential Cleansing Balm

ESSENTIAL CLEANSING BALM | 50ml

Essential Cleansing Balm
£35.00 (GBP)

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Is your skin thirsty and in need of a little TLC? Then this luxe cleansing balm is the one for you! Containing a cocktail of essential oils, Sea Buckthorn, Rose Hip and Geranium, this nourishing balm will cleanse the skin while replenishing much-needed moisture. This cleanser, toner, make-up remover and soothing balm melts away make-up and impurities leaving the skin clean and satin soft.

SKIN TYPE
Normal, dry, mature.

BENEFITS
4-in-1 cleanser, toner, makeup remover and soothing balm.
Repairs and strengthens skin’s protective acid mantle.
Alleviates discomfort, tightness and, irritation on supersensitive skins.
Can be used as a pre-cleanse and followed by an alternate cleanser.
Recommended to be used as a balm overnight for intense nourishment for dry skins.
HOW TO
Massage directly onto the face, neck and décolletage and add a few drops of warm water to emulsify. Remove with a gentle cotton cloth, taking extra care around the delicate eye area. Can be used as a precleanse to remove stubborn makeup. Can also be used as a leave-on overnight repair balm.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1149320988545465&id=905135719630661

KEY INGREDIENTS

ROSEHIP OIL
COCONUT OIL
SEA BUCKTHORN
BISABOLOL
VITAMIN E
GRAPESEED OIL
ROSE GERANIUM OIL

O.k.,you are supposed to use it like all the other cleansing balms and sorry, the price is too high for 50ml in my opinion. It is just a cleanser, for heaven's sake! What's so special about it to offer it in a 50ml jar for £35 except that it is from AH?

I must say I'm extremely disappointed with the recent direction of Alpha-H. First the rose Liquid Gold - which is neither as good, nor as non-irritating as the original, and now they are touting a balm with a "cocktail of essential oils"! If they are going to be the same as other skincare companies, I will look elsewhere for serious skincare in future.

I won't be getting this TSV.

I must say I'm extremely disappointed with the recent direction of Alpha-H. First the rose Liquid Gold - which is neither as good, nor as non-irritating as the original, and now they are touting a balm with a "cocktail of essential oils"! If they are going to be the same as other skincare companies, I will look elsewhere for serious skincare in future.

I won't be getting this TSV.

i agree they really don't need to do this there are enough spa brands that offer their customers the great smells but a lot of people can't tolerate this. alpha h were unique and offered an alternative

Agree with everything that's been said, this change of direction is a real shame.

I haven't bought an Alpha-H TSV since the one that had that shocking new eye product in it. Think that's the only product in my history I've ever thrown away. It really really hurt my eyes & I don't suffer with sensitive eyes.

I haven't bought an Alpha-H TSV since the one that had that shocking new eye product in it. Think that's the only product in my history I've ever thrown away. It really really hurt my eyes & I don't suffer with sensitive eyes.

Exactly the same happened to me and I've never had sensitive skin.

their range has always been my hero range because the results are good and non irritating. just for the heck of it i want to try the new stuff just to see if it will irritate. i stayed away from the last tsv because of the rose oil

i really don't need any more spf face cream. have some alpha h and ultrasun and the suns been shy this august

AH wrote about the SPF 30 moisturiser on Facebook, maybe that's a hint?
There's no Mint or 'hilurlip' in the spf30+, I think it's going to be a lip product with added spf, the ingredient looks a made up word for 'hyaluronic + lip' ('hilurlip').

Latest posts

Back