LOccitane TSV 02/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

can't remember the last time i bought a l'occitanne tsv or any l'occy from qvc for that matter

I think my last buy was the Xmas 2015 TSV. I have gone over to Molton Brown for shower gels although if Loccy did a super fab offer I suppose I would get it ONCE the stash has gone down. We have a Loccy shop in our DHS (unbelievably!!!) so I pop in there for handcream and the rich Shea body lotion as I never spot good offers on those two staple items. I would like a supersize of each as a TSV!!!!!!

I think my last buy was the Xmas 2015 TSV. I have gone over to Molton Brown for shower gels although if Loccy did a super fab offer I suppose I would get it ONCE the stash has gone down. We have a Loccy shop in our DHS (unbelievably!!!) so I pop in there for handcream and the rich Shea body lotion as I never spot good offers on those two staple items. I would like a supersize of each as a TSV!!!!!!

The staff in the L'Occitane shops are generally fab. It's a pleasant experience. But I don't really like most of their Shea butter range because of the strong fragrance. Same with the almond product range.

I think MB bath products are expensive for what they are, although I like their fragrances, especially the our and tobacco ones. I haven't bought anything as I'm still trying to deplete the massive stash of all things beauty related I accumulated during my "mad shopping spell" with QVC and other retailers.

QVC Loccy TSVs always miss the mark for me. I am more likely to go for smaller sizes rather than great vats of goo.

Body lotion wise I like the Gatineau one with AHA and for body cream I go for Decleor, often with prolagene gel mixed in. I prefer the level of scent in these - much less "in your face" than the Loccy ones. Away from QVC I love the Clarins body moisturisers.

I tend to buy L'Occitane body stuff as gifts, for people who know and love the brand, otherwise it can be a waste.

I love their Divine range face products and the aromachologie hair stuff. Fat chance they would be in a TSV, which is probably for the best!

The staff in the L'Occitane shops are generally fab. It's a pleasant experience. But I don't really like most of their Shea butter range because of the strong fragrance. Same with the almond product range.

I think MB bath products are expensive for what they are, although I like their fragrances, especially the our and tobacco ones. I haven't bought anything as I'm still trying to deplete the massive stash of all things beauty related I accumulated during my "mad shopping spell" with QVC and other retailers.

QVC Loccy TSVs always miss the mark for me. I am more likely to go for smaller sizes rather than great vats of goo.

Body lotion wise I like the Gatineau one with AHA and for body cream I go for Decleor, often with prolagene gel mixed in. I prefer the level of scent in these - much less "in your face" than the Loccy ones. Away from QVC I love the Clarins body moisturisers.

I tend to buy L'Occitane body stuff as gifts, for people who know and love the brand, otherwise it can be a waste.

I love their Divine range face products and the aromachologie hair stuff. Fat chance they would be in a TSV, which is probably for the best!
I think I am your complete opposite, May!!!!

I can't abide the scent of the Divine cream but I don't find the Shea Body Lotion strong at all, nor do I find it as perfumed as Decleor, my second favourite. Gatineau is just too runny for me. On the MB front I either buy from Q or raid the Kingston shop when they have the Xmas/Summer sales.

I agree about the staff in the Loccy shops, and MB are usually nice too.

I think I am your complete opposite, May!!!!

I can't abide the scent of the Divine cream but I don't find the Shea Body Lotion strong at all, nor do I find it as perfumed as Decleor, my second favourite. Gatineau is just too runny for me. On the MB front I either buy from Q or raid the Kingston shop when they have the Xmas/Summer sales.

I agree about the staff in the Loccy shops, and MB are usually nice too.

We wouldn't be fighting over products in store would we? L'Occitane used to do a myrtle fragrance I loved, so the Divine range's scent is just up my street. I can't link, but it is a Notre Flore scent called Myrte. They all got discontinued and replaced by the Grasse Collection scents. I say this because myrtle is a dominant ingredient in Divine cream... So the Divine range is a welcome chance to enjoy a favourite fragrance note for me!

We wouldn't be fighting over products in store would we? L'Occitane used to do a myrtle fragrance I loved, so the Divine range's scent is just up my street. I can't link, but it is a Notre Flore scent called Myrte. They all got discontinued and replaced by the Grasse Collection scents. I say this because myrtle is a dominant ingredient in Divine cream... So the Divine range is a welcome chance to enjoy a favourite fragrance note for me!

they had a divine tsv earlier in the year which i dont think went down too well as they had very little stock of it

they had a divine tsv earlier in the year which i dont think went down too well as they had very little stock of it

That doesn't make a lot of sense. I think it sold out, didn't it?

Having talked to a L'Occitane rep at the beauty bash and asked, she told me they don't need to discount it to sell it, so wouldn't be keen to do a full size in a TSV. Fast forward and Q had obviously managed to twist L'Occitane's arm. I wouldn't be surprised if the limited quantity was the brand's doing not QVC's.

I wonder if it will be an almond TSV? We've not had one yet this year and I think their Christmas one will probably be the usual mix of products in floral, warm & fresh.

can't remember the last l'occy tsv i have bought. my sister has given me another wonderful abc product the propoils shower gel and the honey body butter from sbc beats the l'occitane one hands down and is a tiny percentage of the l'occitane shea butter body cream

I wonder if it will be an almond TSV? We've not had one yet this year and I think their Christmas one will probably be the usual mix of products in floral, warm & fresh.

Alexis has confirmed thia TSV will have almond oil in it!!!

Almond oil has gone from a strong favourite to a strong dislike - scent is far too strong for me now. Funny how tastes and tolerances change!

No for me this TSV.

Almond oil has gone from a strong favourite to a strong dislike - scent is far too strong for me now. Funny how tastes and tolerances change!

No for me this TSV.

Totally agree, I was mad for it a few years ago and bought two lots of the TSV that had about 1.5 litres of the stuff and using that up knocked it on the head for me. Shame as it's a lovely product but even the thought of the smell makes me feel a bit queasy now :(

Latest posts

Back