LOccitane TSV 02/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

its overkill. i miss it because i have not had a full size bottle for years. i also like to layer with the almond body lotion that was in a tsv many years ago.

500ml shea ultra rich foaming bath
250g shea soap
500ml almond shower oil
150ml almond delicous hands
small foot cream

FB_IMG_1504008857670.jpg

Think it's a 30ml foot cream.

I must say I'm surprised to see Shea products in here. Especially as we've had a Shea TSV already in the last couple of months.

I have such a mountain of MB shower gels and a bag full of soaps so I can't buy this. I do like the almond oil but 500ml seems to go on forever. I think I would have to use the bath foam as a handwash. I do really like that handcream though and am just finishing mine. Can you buy it in Loccy shops I wonder..... I might treat myself if so.

i have a huge almond hand cream that i adore. but lots left. don't use bath product as i don't bath lol.the shower oil and soap are calling me. mind you my grandchildren have baths so it would be nice for them. not really feeling this and i suspect its £50 so not for me

I have such a mountain of MB shower gels and a bag full of soaps so I can't buy this. I do like the almond oil but 500ml seems to go on forever. I think I would have to use the bath foam as a handwash. I do really like that handcream though and am just finishing mine. Can you buy it in Loccy shops I wonder..... I might treat myself if so.

you can buy the 75ml online for £15 but the 150ml size is exclusive to Q usually

I was given a small tube of the almond handcream and yes it`s very nice but the Body Shop almond handcream is just as good IMO and they also do an almond and honey one too.I haven`t tried the almond and honey one but at the moment its free delivery on orders over £20 and £10 off orders over £30. The also do a richer almond hand butter for nightime. The almond handcream is £12 for 100ml tube but they usually have lots of offers on their website and totally cruelty free too, unlike L`Occitane.

I was given a small tube of the almond handcream and yes it`s very nice but the Body Shop almond handcream is just as good IMO and they also do an almond and honey one too.I haven`t tried the almond and honey one but at the moment its free delivery on orders over £20 and £10 off orders over £30. The also do a richer almond hand butter for nightime. The almond handcream is £12 for 100ml tube but they usually have lots of offers on their website and totally cruelty free too, unlike L`Occitane.
Thanks Vienna,I'm going to order and see if I can collect in store,not going to buy brands that aren't cruelty free.

Thanks Vienna, I've just ordered some. I can't stand L'Occitane hand cream, I tried it years ago and it was like an oil slick on my hands and went all slimey when washing it off. The prices in the Body Shop are excellent and ethnical products too (unlike L'Occitane) what's not to love? :mysmilie_14:

Yes SCW we should always do what makes us happy, it makes me happy not buying it and even happier buying as many ethical products as I possibly can, but each to their own hey? :mysmilie_14:

Thanks Vienna, I've just ordered some. I can't stand L'Occitane hand cream, I tried it years ago and it was like an oil slick on my hands and went all slimey when washing it off. The prices in the Body Shop are excellent and ethnical products too (unlike L'Occitane) what's not to love? :mysmilie_14:

Yes Shopper I ordered

2 x 250ml Almond shower milks
1 x 250ml Shea body wash
1 x 100ml Almond handcream
1 x 30ml Almond and Honey handcream
total was £31 but I got £10 off with code 14666 and free delivery too so it cost me £21 delivered, doubt QVC will beat that.

Yes Shopper I ordered

2 x 250ml Almond shower milks
1 x 250ml Shea body wash
1 x 100ml Almond handcream
1 x 30ml Almond and Honey handcream
total was £31 but I got £10 off with code 14666 and free delivery too so it cost me £21 delivered, doubt QVC will beat that.

I bought some hand cream and White Musk Smoky Rose parfum and it only came to £24 with my code, thanks again V. I always used to wear White Musk so looking forward to trying Smoky Rose. :mysmilie_3:

You've got a lovely selection there, hate to think what that would've cost you on QVC.

Not for me, really don't like Almond, like Shea but wouldn't use the foam bath!

don't know why they did not have the shower cream in shea or the lavender bath /shower gel

Wow so it`s going to be around the £56 mark including delivery, that`s a heck of a lot of money for what it is.

Latest posts

Back