Christopher Fink Fashion TSV 04/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Christopher Fink Cosy Knit Cold Shoulder Swing Tunic TSV 04/09/17
Item Number: 167400
QVC Price £38.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.98
P&P £3.95

This 3/4 length sleeved tunic top is an ideal piece for in-between seasons as it features stylish cold-shoulder cut-outs but is made in a soft and cosy brushed knit fabric. The contemporary style is further enhanced by its loose swing fit that aims to flatter your figure while also allowing for a camisole to be layered underneath without looking bulky, in case you (like us) feel the cold easily.

New-season neutrals - available in two solid options and three with a stylish heathered effect, this top is designed to be a true wardrobe staple that can be worn by itself or dressed up with a bold necklace to create a variety of looks for day or night.

Round neckline
Curved hemline
Black option: 68% polyester, 28% viscose, 3% elastane; all other options: 52% viscose, 45% polyester, 3% elastane
Hand wash only

Colour options:

Heather Blush
Heather Grey
Heather Denim
Black
Khaki

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 74.9cm (29.5"), S: 85.1cm (33.5"), M: 95.3cm (37.5"), L: 108cm (42.5"), XL: 123.2cm (48.5"), 2XL: 143.5cm (56.5"), 3XL: 163.8cm (64.5")
Length: XS: 69.9cm (27.5"), S: 70.5cm (27.8"), M: 71.1cm (28"), L: 71.8cm (28.3"), XL: 73cm (28.8"), 2XL: 74.9cm (29.5"), 3XL: 76.8cm (30.3")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.167400

Aaargh ....cold shoulder transitional knitwear.These so called designers are fakes .Talk about fake news. there must be a warehouse in China full of cold shoulder tops and dresses.
This TSV is no different to all the other cold shoulder tops and TSVs.

I heard Christopher Fink say the cold shoulder isn't going away. I thought, of course not, while there are millions of mutilated tops lying unsold in the warehouses!

Another horrid execution of this "trend".

Another chavtastic design, when an item QVC thinks popoular, those "designers" really run with it don't they? :mysmilie_17:

Another horrible example of a horrible style. I am sick of seeing umpteen variations of the same thing which hardly anybody looks good in. As for Del Boy, is she welded into those awful denim leggings and those white slingback wedges ? She looks as if she been strapped into a straight jacket under her clothes and isn`t wearing underwear but underclothing engineering. She always looks so stiff from the neck downwards.

Why would anyone buy a soft cosy sweater for winter with holes in the shoulder. Load of old codswhallop imo.

Another horrible example of a horrible style. I am sick of seeing umpteen variations of the same thing which hardly anybody looks good in. As for Del Boy, is she welded into those awful denim leggings and those white slingback wedges ? She looks as if she been strapped into a straight jacket under her clothes and isn`t wearing underwear but underclothing engineering. She always looks so stiff from the neck downwards.

You make me laugh ....She reckons its the shapewear she wouldn't be without !

Imho yet another cheap and nasty tsv... no thank you qvc, the dreaded high street have better quality sweaters and no p&p.

There are some photos on Facebook of DF at her daughter's wedding and for once she looks quite nice. Doubt it was a Q dress she was wearing! Her daughter also looked lovely.

There are some photos on Facebook of DF at her daughter's wedding and for once she looks quite nice. Doubt it was a Q dress she was wearing! Her daughter also looked lovely.

Her daughter looks gorgeous but yet again I think Debbie looks too old lady. The dress is a Jacques Vert one, reduced to 47 quid and IMO she always looks cobbled together, never elegant and the white hat is horrendous.
http://www.jacques-vert.co.uk/jacqu...ml?cgid=jv_dresses&dwvar_010045759_color=0355

Interestingly enough on the launch (I endured a few minutes before hitting the off button) Debbie was flogging the viscose angle for all she was worth, and almost panickingly shutting Christopher Fink down when he mentioned the dreaded polyester!

Naturally within seconds the subject of her daughter's wedding came up.

I'm officially giving up commenting about Debbie's total lack of dress sense on air.

What I do applaud her for is that she is one of the few nowadays who always reads out the measurements for garments. She also pointed out that for anyone above about 5'4" the top was just that - a top - not a tunic Fair play to her for that, as so many of the others never bother for one second with such pesky details... and such pesky details absolutely do matter.

The only type of cold shoulder top which works for any age, in my opinion is where there is a slash down the arm from shoulder to elbow. So the flash of flesh is fleeting at best.

All the type QVC purvey gives you is a garment which gives you, the wearer, an odd silhouette, and looks like it's been subject to a cost-cutting exercise (which is probably very close to the truth). The colours are drab, and I think of Autumn as a time of blazing splendour and vibrant colour.

Interestingly enough on the launch (I endured a few minutes before hitting the off button) Debbie was flogging the viscose angle for all she was worth, and almost panickingly shutting Christopher Fink down when he mentioned the dreaded polyester!

Naturally within seconds the subject of her daughter's wedding came up.

I'm officially giving up commenting about Debbie's total lack of dress sense on air.

What I do applaud her for is that she is one of the few nowadays who always reads out the measurements for garments. She also pointed out that for anyone above about 5'4" the top was just that - a top - not a tunic Fair play to her for that, as so many of the others never bother for one second with such pesky details... and such pesky details absolutely do matter.

The only type of cold shoulder top which works for any age, in my opinion is where there is a slash down the arm from shoulder to elbow. So the flash of flesh is fleeting at best.

All the type QVC purvey gives you is a garment which gives you, the wearer, an odd silhouette, and looks like it's been subject to a cost-cutting exercise (which is probably very close to the truth). The colours are drab, and I think of Autumn as a time of blazing splendour and vibrant colour.

To give him his due ,Christopher tried hard to mention the polyester but she kept burbling on about viscose.She sure is a born saleswoman.

I hate these off the Shoulder Tops and think they are very very unflattering! Have yet to see someone look elegant in one!

I like Debbie's dress and think it suits her in the lovely photo I saw of her! :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back