Kipling

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Only getting a chance to look now but I haven't seen any leather ones yet which is what I fancy.

There are some leather ones loveallthingsitalian

kipling.JPG

Can I delete an item from the existing order, does anyone know? I found how to add an additional item and this was easy but I cannot work out how to delete.

the cabin bags are lovely. easy to push/pull. lightweight and some nice prints. they also hold quite a bit marathon you might think and if you are careful can get away with some good hand luggage and won't have to pay the daft prices to put it in the hold

At last bought my first Kipling Suit Case while on the Isle of Wight in a nice little shop I know in Ryde. The Teagan XS in Spicy Stripes in the sale for £56.40.:mysmilie_8:

At last bought my first Kipling Suit Case while on the Isle of Wight in a nice little shop I know in Ryde. The Teagan XS in Spicy Stripes in the sale for £56.40.:mysmilie_8:
I also ordered XS Teagan in the current sales, my first Kipling suitcase too. I was thinking of ordering the matching bigger hold all (also I the sales), then thought, no, too big for my needs.

Latest posts

Back