Diamonique Day TSV 05/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julia is wearing this on air just now in the yellow gold colour.......not a nice shade, very brassy shade of yellow and the dangle on bracelet looks very long!!!

Julia is wearing this on air just now in the yellow gold colour.......not a nice shade, very brassy shade of yellow and the dangle on bracelet looks very long!!!

Probably that's because it is a small.:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

So glad I never got caught up in the real diamonds thing. I have a couple of pairs of diamonique studs that I wear if I cannot find anything else to wear and I even get fed up with those. Imagine if they had cost a fortune and I didn't want to wear them anymore.
No interest in this though

The dangle was really long on Chuntley,when she was washing her hands with loccitane it was clinking against the bowl,I would find it very irritating.

The dangle was really long on Chuntley,when she was washing her hands with loccitane it was clinking against the bowl,I would find it very irritating.

I bought a friendship bracelet TSV a while ago and found it irritating when washing hands etc so back it went.

Diamonique Stainless Steel Mesh Watch & Tennis Bracelet Set
Item Number: 312684
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Your key look for 2017 - watch and bracelet sets are a big trend in the jewellery world this year. Bring your outfit right up to date by layering the watch and bracelet together, or simply wear them individually to give everyday looks a touch of glamour.

A gift to treasure - if you've been on the lookout for a present to mark a special occasion with a loved one, then this beautifully gift-boxed duo is just the thing!

Three stunning finishes - choose from on-trend Rose Gold Tone to give your look a flush of feminine pink or classic Silver Tone or Yellow Gold Tone to give any outfit a smart, sleek finish and the perfect amount of sparkle.

The six Cs of Diamonique - the beautiful friendship bracelet features the six Cs of Diamonique - unbeatable Clarity, great Carat weight, believable clear Colour, like diamonds, low Cost, beautifully Cut stones, and a piece that exudes Confidence. The clarity of each stone ensures optimum sparkle as the light can travel through perfectly.

Bracelet

Round-cut simulated diamonds: 45 x (3mm), 10 x (1.5mm)
Stainless steel - corrosion-resistant and magnetic-resistant
Length: 14cm - 28cm (5.5" - 11")
Adjustable slider fastening
Total equivalent diamond weight: 4.6 carats

Watch

Case: alloy; mesh strap: stainless steel
Hour, minute and second hands
Miyota 2035 movement
Buckle clasp fastening
Strap length: 24cm (9.4"); face width: 4cm (1.6")

Finish options:

Silver Tone
Rose Gold Tone
Yellow Gold Tone

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.312684

I have a lot of time for Alison (Dimonique ambassodor), but the dress she was wearing for the Grand Opening, seemed to be a cross between Xena warrior Princess and 'Grandma's (of old, not obviously today's trendy 70 something's) old curtains!

I was not aware that her sister had died of Breast Cancer, my dad's sister also died from this terrible disease!

I like the TSV watch. I won't be ordering though because I want the rose gold but what have they done to the watch face ? It's a completely different colour from the strap.

I also really dislike the dangle thing with friendship bracelets.

I have some diamonique from years back in 14ct white gold, small stones and I still wear. But really I love coloured stones rather than classic diamonds, never had the urge to own real diamonds.

Michelle Mone (4-5p.m) has forgotten to put her jumper on.

Lol not only that she has some odd kind of flappy jacket on. She looks like a lady of the jight in that get up. Not suitable for 4.00pm viewing on a shopping channel.

Is that her bra on show????? Blimey, it's like Posh Spice in the early noughties all over again!

Latest posts

Back