Set of 5 Reading Glasses with Cases TSV 15/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Isn't it a bit risky to buy glasses off the TV? Cheap, yes, but couldn't you mess up your eyes?

I think it is very risky Mazza.
I am on yearly check up as I have cataracts, only small, forming in both eyes. There is also glaucoma risk as well. Better to be safe than sorry I think.

I wouldn't think she'd risk her place at QVC brissles, what with the Christmas Season coming up, it's her and Jill Franks (she's in Slades tribute band) busiest part of the year.

Blimey ! which one is she ? Dave Hill with the fringe ?

And with Jill Franks as Iggy Pop, I'd pay money to see that :mysmilie_11:

When you buy specs from an optician, they have a range of different sizes, and you choose the size suitable for your head size and shape.

And even then, they are carefully adjusted for a good fit before you take them away.

So how can a single size fit everyone?

I think you should always carry on having regular eye tests.I heard the presenter say that.
These are only magnifiers and as such wont damage the eyes ,except like any glasses you can get over dependent on them

Prescription lenses include distance sight too and any adjustments between eyes.I have varifocals but find it easier to use magnifiers on the computer.Varifocals make my eyes sore as I'm reading only through the lower section of the lens.

Latest posts

Back