Set of 5 Reading Glasses with Cases TSV 15/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Isn't it a bit risky to buy glasses off the TV? Cheap, yes, but couldn't you mess up your eyes?

How can you find them without specs on?

They are just for small print and reading .I can see everything else pretty well.Although I sometimes wear them when doing the cleaning to see into the corners..
I will probably order them .You can not have too many .You can get them on Amazon pretty cheaply too.

They are just for small print and reading .I can see everything else pretty well.Although I sometimes wear them when doing the cleaning to see into the corners..
I will probably order them .You can not have too many .You can get them on Amazon pretty cheaply too.
I've been ordering from Amazon and also get the bifocal sunglasses with the reader lenses. I still use my prescription reading glasses if I am doing a lot of paperwork

Set of 5 Reading Glasses Including 1 Pair of Computer Glasses
Item Number: 168104
QVC Price £25.00
Todays Special Value Price £18.98
P&P £2.95

A set of reading glasses with five pairs in different designs, featuring flexible spring frames to fit your face comfortably and sturdy impact-resistant lenses in a flattering rectangular shape, plus one pair features tinted computer lenses. Available in colourful or neutral tones, this superb collection of glasses from Hummingbird offers a stylish choice for everyone.

Show off your style - each option features a variety of different colours and styles including striped, chevron and tortoiseshell prints that come with matching soft cases, allowing you to mix and match to suit your look. Plus the Neutral option features designs that are perfect for both men and women.

Always on hand - if you're usually on the hunt for your reading glasses, now you can keep a pair in the car, at the office, by your bedside - anywhere you know you'll need them! Or if you don't want all five then you can share them with family and friends if you have the same prescriptions.

A few things to note - these are non-prescription glasses which are for reading use only. They aren't suitable for driving or any hazardous activity. You should continue to have regular eye examinations.

Contains:

5 x reading glasses with matching soft cases

Neutral option contains:

Chevron print with matching case
Striped print with matching case
Brown (computer reader lens) with matching case
Black with spotty case
Tortoiseshell print with matching case

Blue/Pink option contains:

Tortoiseshell print (computer reader lens) with leopard case
Tortoiseshell print with pink arms and pink case
Purple Reptile print with matching case
Blue Chevron print with matching case
Ombre Blue with matching case

Magnification strength options:

Suggested strength guide by age:

Under 50: 1.0
50 - 55: 1.5
50 - 55: 2
55 - 60: 2.5
60 - 65: 3
65: 3.5

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.168104

I have gone for the reading glasses as I have bought these sets before and they really were great. I wore one particular pair for around 2 years and they were on my face or on top of my head all day. They were very well made had hinged arms and were very lightweight. I am looking forward to getting them as I am currently wearing a pair with metal frames and they are very heavy in comparison.

jill gauntlet looks fit to burst with anticipation and gusto. only jill can look so enthusiastic

I ordered the coloured set .

Even Jill Gauntlet couldn't get a word in edge ways with Micael during the launch shows.Talk about babbling.I just wanted him to shut up and show us the colours.

Just mentioned this on another Thread - but is Jill Gaunt pregnant - her appearance on the TSV show she looked plumptious around the tum and top area.

MeMeMeHall is so ****** annoying and just can't STFU. He has to be the worst presenter for any guest to be on with as he always thinks he knows more than they do - and he is unbearable when he's doing a copresenting show (like Lunchtime) as the other person never gets a chance to speak. He also looks a right div in the promo as he sits there in his poundshop girly glasses pretending to read a grubby Danielle Steele paperback.

Just caught the midnight promo for the TSV and I must say I can really see Micael reading Danielle Steel, I always though there was something a little strange about him. I know in honesty that it was probably a 'whatever was at hand book', but surely I mean lets face it, isn't there one or two 'author's' at Q Towers?

MeMeMeHall is so ****** annoying and just can't STFU. He has to be the worst presenter for any guest to be on with as he always thinks he knows more than they do - and he is unbearable when he's doing a copresenting show (like Lunchtime) as the other person never gets a chance to speak. He also looks a right div in the promo as he sits there in his poundshop girly glasses pretending to read a grubby Danielle Steele paperback.

I remember when QVC first head hunted him, he was a chocolatier, he was calm and shy, now he's turned in to a right little cocky git. I caught a bit of the morning repeat and his aggressiveness and fake excitement and urgency showed he'd attended a presenter class given by Jill Franks, they're both a pain in the arse. As for those readers, I got mine for a pound and they're great, they also have hinges on the arms which according to Gill "giz a job" Gauntlet they're amazing quality, for a pound! I don't need 25 pairs though as I'm quite capable of carrying them from room to room, so I don't need to leave a pair in the kitchen or in the car or in my bag or on to bedside cabinet.

Gill "giz a job" Gauntlet

Love it !!!! or even Gill "I have this at home" Gauntlet

Is she pregnant by the way ?

Gill "giz a job" Gauntlet

Love it !!!! or even Gill "I have this at home" Gauntlet

Is she pregnant by the way ?

I wouldn't think she'd risk her place at QVC brissles, what with the Christmas Season coming up, it's her and Jill Franks (she's in Slades tribute band) busiest part of the year.

Latest posts

Back