Jill you can't have it both ways.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
She has spent ages rubbishing DHS making up a story about a friend going to a wedding only to find that someone else had the same dress -because she purchased it in the DHS so it was not exclusive and any old Joe Soap could buy it, whereas if they had bought that RonieNichol dress it would be exclusive as it was only available from Q.

How does this fit in with the zillion new customers every month, the enormous buying power etc etc etc.?

She's just full of crap. How she has the balls (and I'm not talking Bibi Bijoux) to go on air and lie through her vaneers day in day out is anyone's guess, law of averages says she must've told the truth once, but how could you possibly tell?

QVC does have many customers who buy clothes from them, so I always tend to think possibly as many as most high street stores do - therefore, for my thinking, it follows that no no no you're wrong, with so many customers surely it is logical to think that if you attend a function, and others who are in the trillians who buy from Q then you are bound to see someone in the same dress.

bollox to them with their Ronni Nicole range - which I don't like, JF get a grip girl.

She's just full of crap. How she has the balls (and I'm not talking Bibi Bijoux) to go on air and lie through her vaneers day in day out is anyone's guess, law of averages says she must've told the truth once, but how could you possibly tell?
Sick of seeing her on all the time.

:giggle:::giggle::

Take it all with a big pinch of salt. It's their job to embellish the 'hard-sell' and talk codswallop for an hour. Some more than others.

Of course we have had the usual colour debacle:
this is the blue black but there isn't any black in it.
2 grey versions, one grey one silver but god knows which is which because they don't. The final choice was the opposite to the way I would have put them.
Then ..there is an ice blue in this but we don't have one but we will show you the webshite pic.....after many false starts .....no we can't show you the webshite but there are even more colours we can't show you! How effing hard would it be for Wiiiamnothingmuchgiveusajob to get it on the iPad and the cameraman take a shot if it?

All topped by the awful "stoilist". where the same dress is perfect if you have no hips, carry your weight on your hips, are big busted, have no waist, are tall or short.

Did I hear that the bargain hunter had 700 on the phone? Really exclusive Jill?

I agree LATI the whole colour saga is a total farce. Today there was clearly a pink cardi but listed as 'oatmeal' ??? When the presenters are flummoxed isn't it time for the CEO to get involved and sort it out. The system is a laughing stock.

I'm not a fan of Simon Wilson of B & W, but he made mention of the chaos on his show, and demanded that his chokers are named by the stone colour and not the metal in future.

Also I wonder exactly how many units of a product are really sold , because despite the..... "there are now 250 in the ordering system" being spouted, that's far more than any shop would sell in perhaps a day, AND YET Q appear to be haemorrhaging vendors monthly. Surely if a decent profit is made most of the vendors would stick to Q and make money. For instance, not that I'm a lover, but there hasn't been a Thorntons chocolate show for months, so is it a case of Q wanting too big a profit for the smaller companies I wonder.

I agree LATI the whole colour saga is a total farce. Today there was clearly a pink cardi but listed as 'oatmeal' ??? When the presenters are flummoxed isn't it time for the CEO to get involved and sort it out. The system is a laughing stock.

I'm not a fan of Simon Wilson of B & W, but he made mention of the chaos on his show, and demanded that his chokers are named by the stone colour and not the metal in future.

Also I wonder exactly how many units of a product are really sold , because despite the..... "there are now 250 in the ordering system" being spouted, that's far more than any shop would sell in perhaps a day, AND YET Q appear to be haemorrhaging vendors monthly. Surely if a decent profit is made most of the vendors would stick to Q and make money. For instance, not that I'm a lover, but there hasn't been a Thorntons chocolate show for months, so is it a case of Q wanting too big a profit for the smaller companies I wonder.

thorntons do a lot of sales so qvc cannot compete much cheaper on the dreaded high street

Thortons has left QVC months ago, they said on their Facebook page the brand is no longer sold by them. Well everyone pointed out each show how much cheaper the stuff was in the local supermarket. :mysmilie_19:

Charlie and is diamonique, wear this to the cruise or at the captain's table etc(he did it too when doing clothes shows), never could work out where the hell he got the idea every QVC customer went on cruises?

At the beauty thing didn't people on here say loads all wearing QVC fashion and carrying the Kipling handbags?

Standing in M&S beauty hall with Jabba, we pointed out all the brands that had started on QVC. She had the idea they go to QVC to get sales and customers knowing that the customers will follow when they move on from QVC. Alpha H, Joan Collins, L'Occitane,Leighton Denny,Philip Kingsley,Pixi, Shay & Blue,Emma Hardie all in M&S. Oh not forgetting Ultra Sun sold everywhere these days.

As I have said in a few posts Benefit, I have been told by someone who worked for them. She is now a assistance manager of a shop not selling Benefit but loads of other brands. They can sell more product in one hour on QVC than a whole month from every counter throughout all of Ireland. They love QVC!

Latest posts

Back