Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Price Crash is back from 9pm tonight!

It has created a stir on social media over the past few weeks and tonight is the night... Price Crash returns to TV after a near 10-year absence from your screens.

Its return is brought to you by On Air Media who are responsible for producing various shopping channels including Cruise1st.tv (Sky 680) and PaversShoes.tv (Sky 669). The majority of the On Air Media team worked on the original Price Crash and have the blessing of its creator and shopping TV legend, David Ades.

Derek Marks who was one of the original Price Crash presenters said: “it seems this is the era of great nostalgia returning to our TV screens so I am really excited to be part of this Price Crash reboot. We really believe that no one is doing what we have planned for everyone watching at home. We have some great deals and products that haven’t been on shopping TV for years!”.

Price Crash originally ran from 2004 to 2008 and became infamous for its fun and quirky deals including Buy One Get One Free .....

Read More

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Jill you can't have it both ways.

She has spent ages rubbishing DHS making up a story about a friend going to a wedding only to find that someone else had the same dress -because she purchased it in the DHS so it was not exclusive and any old Joe Soap could buy it, whereas if they had bought that RonieNichol dress it would be exclusive as it was only available from Q.

How does this fit in with the zillion new customers every month, the enormous buying power etc etc etc.?

› See More: Jill you can't have it both ways.

I can only please one person per day and to-day it's my turn

Post Thanks / Like

She's just full of crap. How she has the balls (and I'm not talking Bibi Bijoux) to go on air and lie through her vaneers day in day out is anyone's guess, law of averages says she must've told the truth once, but how could you possibly tell?
      Thanks loveallthingsitalian thanked for this post

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

QVC does have many customers who buy clothes from them, so I always tend to think possibly as many as most high street stores do - therefore, for my thinking, it follows that no no no you're wrong, with so many customers surely it is logical to think that if you attend a function, and others who are in the trillians who buy from Q then you are bound to see someone in the same dress.

bollox to them with their Ronni Nicole range - which I don't like, JF get a grip girl.

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
      She's just full of crap. How she has the balls (and I'm not talking Bibi Bijoux) to go on air and lie through her vaneers day in day out is anyone's guess, law of averages says she must've told the truth once, but how could you possibly tell?
      Sick of seeing her on all the time.

7.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
      ::
      Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Take it all with a big pinch of salt. It's their job to embellish the 'hard-sell' and talk codswallop for an hour. Some more than others.

11.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpop View Post
      ::
      True though isn't it
      Likes Lemonpop liked this post

13.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Of course we have had the usual colour debacle:
      this is the blue black but there isn't any black in it.
      2 grey versions, one grey one silver but god knows which is which because they don't. The final choice was the opposite to the way I would have put them.
      Then ..there is an ice blue in this but we don't have one but we will show you the webshite pic.....after many false starts .....no we can't show you the webshite but there are even more colours we can't show you! How effing hard would it be for Wiiiamnothingmuchgiveusajob to get it on the iPad and the cameraman take a shot if it?

All topped by the awful "stoilist". where the same dress is perfect if you have no hips, carry your weight on your hips, are big busted, have no waist, are tall or short.

Did I hear that the bargain hunter had 700 on the phone? Really exclusive Jill?

I can only please one person per day and to-day it's my turn

15.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

I agree LATI the whole colour saga is a total farce. Today there was clearly a pink cardi but listed as 'oatmeal' ??? When the presenters are flummoxed isn't it time for the CEO to get involved and sort it out. The system is a laughing stock.

I'm not a fan of Simon Wilson of B & W, but he made mention of the chaos on his show, and demanded that his chokers are named by the stone colour and not the metal in future.

Also I wonder exactly how many units of a product are really sold , because despite the..... "there are now 250 in the ordering system" being spouted, that's far more than any shop would sell in perhaps a day, AND YET Q appear to be haemorrhaging vendors monthly. Surely if a decent profit is made most of the vendors would stick to Q and make money. For instance, not that I'm a lover, but there hasn't been a Thorntons chocolate show for months, so is it a case of Q wanting too big a profit for the smaller companies I wonder.

Thanks loveallthingsitalian thanked for this post
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

17.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post
      I agree LATI the whole colour saga is a total farce. Today there was clearly a pink cardi but listed as 'oatmeal' ??? When the presenters are flummoxed isn't it time for the CEO to get involved and sort it out. The system is a laughing stock.

I'm not a fan of Simon Wilson of B & W, but he made mention of the chaos on his show, and demanded that his chokers are named by the stone colour and not the metal in future.

Also I wonder exactly how many units of a product are really sold , because despite the..... "there are now 250 in the ordering system" being spouted, that's far more than any shop would sell in perhaps a day, AND YET Q appear to be haemorrhaging vendors monthly. Surely if a decent profit is made most of the vendors would stick to Q and make money. For instance, not that I'm a lover, but there hasn't been a Thorntons chocolate show for months, so is it a case of Q wanting too big a profit for the smaller companies I wonder.
      thorntons do a lot of sales so qvc cannot compete much cheaper on the dreaded high street