Revitalash TSV 08/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been using Castor Oil and getting the same effects for pennies.... Just buy an empty fill-it-yourself mascara tube from Amazon or eBay and a big bottle of Castor Oil. Lavish it on your lashes and eyebrows at night. Great results for me and a wholesome natural product.

I've been using Castor Oil and getting the same effects for pennies.... Just buy an empty fill-it-yourself mascara tube from Amazon or eBay and a big bottle of Castor Oil. Lavish it on your lashes and eyebrows at night. Great results for me and a wholesome natural product.

Revitabrow only darkened my brows,I've tried Castor oil but found it very greasy.

Revitalash 3.5ml Advanced Conditioner & 3ml Primer Mascara Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.233938

Auto-Delivery Revitalash 3.5ml Advanced Conditioner & 3ml Primer Mascara Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234554

QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £53.98
P&P £4.95

This two-piece collection from Revitalash includes the bestselling Advanced Eyelash Conditioner to help condition and enhance the look of your lashes, plus double-ended Volumizing Mascara & Volumizing Primer to add texture, drama and colour. Each in supersize form, treat yourself to this fantastic Revitalash set to help add the look of volume, length and definition to your lash line - the perfect collection for creating a full and feminine flutter.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually from Revitalash you'd pay £128, so with our Today's Special Value offer you're making a fantastic saving of £69 (inclusive of P&P).

Flutter those lashes - featuring a blend of peptides and botanicals, the Eyelash Conditioner is designed to enhance the look and definition of your natural eyelashes and provides the perfect base for applying mascara.

Our dynamic duo - offering two products in one sleek tube, the Double Ended Volume Set features both Volumizing Mascara and Volumizing Primer, to ensure a gorgeous lash look all day. Plus, the compact packaging means you can take this with you on the go, without taking up precious space in your clutch or make-up bag.

Stay stocked up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and you will receive this collection two more times every 90 days, at today’s brilliant price.

Contains:

1 x Advanced Eyelash Conditioner (3.5ml; supersize) - this iconic formula works to maintain and condition your lashes, to help them look thicker and fuller. Infused with peptides and botanicals
1 x Volumizing Mascara & Volumizing Primer (3ml each; supersize) - the blue-hued Primer works to coat your lashes and prepare them for mascara application, while enhancing the look of volume. The Mascara then coats the lashes in rich black pigment, for a water-resistant finish to help last throughout your day

How to use:

Advanced Eyelash Conditioner:

Once a day, apply a thin line to clean and dry eyelashes above the level of the skin
One brush stroke is sufficient to cover eyelashes - only a small amount is needed
Ensure Revitalash is dry before applying make-up
For best results, use consistently
Please note: there is no added benefit to using more than once per day

Volumizing Primer:

Apply to clean, dry lashes before your mascara, wiggling at the base of the eyelash to separate lashes, then twirl upward and outward
To extend the product’s life, do not pump the wand inside the tube - this allows air into the tube and may cause the product to dry out faster

Volumizing Mascara:

Apply in light, upward strokes after using Primer

Anyone tried the primer thing or know if it's any good? I like the regular Revitalash and haven't found a better equivalent but it's quite an outlay for the TSV.

I had the blue primer in a set years ago and used it up. I can never tell whether lash primers offer anything beyond an extra layer of mascara, but I'd suggest it will eek out your mascara, and maybe the blue colour adds to the final look without a possible greying that might happen with a white primer. Not quite a sales pitch a la QVC!

Anyone tried the primer thing or know if it's any good? I like the regular Revitalash and haven't found a better equivalent but it's quite an outlay for the TSV.

I thought it was the same stuff, they just changed the name? They took the ingredient that was really suppose to work years back because so many complaints about it causing redness round the eyes etc. So if you used it then it should still work for you.

Due to illness a few years ago, my eyebrows became non-existant, I went to a clinic at the hospital and they stated because the hair molecules were still 'live' my eyebrows would eventually grow back, she give me advice on to take certain healthcare supplement such as B12 and Vitamin A etc, which is what I did do (I was already taking Iron), so the upshot was I carried on taking the tablets (which I have done to this day) and this has given me better overall health then the 'paint', of the Revitalash, that is not to say that it doesn't work for some, it will do, I know that, tis just for me I am not one for make-up anyway, thus that is why I value the supplements.

Also JF seemed almost 'normal' on the launch show, she let guests speak and she was having a 'proper conversation' with guests (especially the 'Hairfix' guy). No, she seems to be a person of two half's, if she doesn't like the product or thinks that the product or guest is 'beneath her', she will 'overtalk' and not let the guest speak, whereas if she likes the product/guest then she will be 'almost normal' (well as normal as you can be for a 'selly telly' presenter!

No idea about the primer, but have you tried Rapidlash? I've been shocked at the results I've had in a month with this. I still can't really believe it so I've been trying it on my OH this last week to see if it works on him!

How much better is Revitalash if you've tried both?

Revitalash

I decided to order the Revitalsh TSV last week as I have used the lash conditioner before, but some time ago, with good results.It has just arrived & I have read the enclosed leaflet & it says not to use if you have had cataract surgery (which I had earlier this year.)So now it is about to be returned.I did not watch all the presentations & do not remember from earlier times---has this ever been mentioned? I don't think there anything on the web page? As cataract surgery is quite a common operation if it hasn't been pointed out it should be.

Natalia said the only people who couldn't use it were anyone with a wheat intolerance,so misleading.

What!!!!!! She is talking crap, so many cannot use it because of irritation. That is why they suddenly told people to only apply it half way along the lashes, before it was the roots.

Cost of my return £3:40 & I am about to email QVC to point the cataract surgery problem.Of course I can't say if this has not been pointed out during the presentations but it certainly should be made very clear (as well as any other conditions where it should not be used)

Cost of my return £3:40 & I am about to email QVC to point the cataract surgery problem.Of course I can't say if this has not been pointed out during the presentations but it certainly should be made very clear (as well as any other conditions where it should not be used)
Hope you are returning under the DSR so they return the original postage too.

i can't use it because the main ingredient is a preservative that stops your lashes from falling out. i suffer from srojens and bletheritis and it really inflamed my eyelids. my optician at boots and moor fields were not impressed

I decided to order the Revitalsh TSV last week as I have used the lash conditioner before, but some time ago, with good results.It has just arrived & I have read the enclosed leaflet & it says not to use if you have had cataract surgery (which I had earlier this year.)So now it is about to be returned.I did not watch all the presentations & do not remember from earlier times---has this ever been mentioned? I don't think there anything on the web page? As cataract surgery is quite a common operation if it hasn't been pointed out it should be.

QVC UK really do need to up their game. The website should have the ingredients list, and preferably also a .pdf of the contraindications, if they cannot be bothered to spell it out during the presentations.

I've said this so many times,why can't they publish the ingredients for beauty products and I also would like to know if it is made in China.

Latest posts

Back