Revitalash TSV 08/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In this day and age, when there is so much awareness of allergies, intolerances of ingredients... when people may have ethical or religious reasons why they avoid things as well... why on earth would you ensure those people with those considerations cannot shop with you for certain products? Surely as a retailer QVC should be thinking in terms of options. Options are only real if there is information upon which customers can rely. They neither give their Customer Services teams nor their customers the necessary information.

If the information is not forthcoming from the brands, QVC are surely big and bad enough to put pressure on the brands to provide it?

QVC US can do it. QVC Germany can do it. QVC Italy can do it. QVC France can do it. I don't read Mandarin or Japanese, so I can't tell on the China or Japan website.
Why is it only QVC UK are so cavalier?

If it's too hard to waste time typing in the information, even (as in Germany) a screenshot of the ingredients displayed on the packaging will do... just don't leave us all hanging without basic information!

I ordered this TSV and have also used Rapidlash in the past. Both have been effective and I only got the TSV because it was a good price for the 3.5ml size. However, I'm still waiting for it to arrive. That's snail mail for you.

Latest posts

Back