Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World Welcomes Celebrity Paul Ross as Guest Presenter

Well known for his appearance on many TV and radio shows over the decades, Paul canít wait to take centre stage and present his favourite products to you!

Weíre sure you are as excited as we are to welcome our new guest presenter Paul Ross to the Ideal World team. With decades of experience in the industry and after appearing on many TV shows including ITVís This Morning and The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Paul will bring some showbiz to the home of television shopping.

Paul canít wait to get started on the show and deliver fantastic offers straight to your front room. ďIím utterly thrilled to be joining the top team of presenters on my favourite shopping channel. Itís been my guilty secret for ages! Iíve been a viewer and buyer for many years too and love their market beating offers on stonking products. Iíd love viewers to join me at the weekends when Iíll bring them my fresh shopping selectionĒ.

Read More

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Advanced orders beware

Back in July I placed an advanced order for a set of OPI on the day when p&p for it was 21p. It was on two easy pays of around £13. Today got the despatch email & they've upped the price! The p&p is still 21p but they've increased the price of the set by £6, still on easy pay but now over £16 per payment.
      Rang this morning. Not happy. All the chap would do was argue that it was still good value at the new price. Asked if it had been on air at the reduced price, I said it had & had ordered at that time. Was made to feel like a lier!
      I had luckily kept a note of the order ( unfortunately not a screen shot & seem to have dumped the email confirmation). I'm pretty sure that when I checked my account a few days ago it was showing as awaiting stock at the original price but now that it's been despatched it's showing as the increased price!

I told the CS that I was not happy about this, he took my number & said he'd get someone to look into it & ring me, but no call as yet. Pretty peed off about this.

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone had any luck sending an email to them via their online " contact us" email form?

I've tried half a dozen times to send this off but every time got a " this service not currently available" notice

I'm not on Facebook so can't shame them on there about this.

› See More: Advanced orders beware

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze View Post
      Has anyone had any luck sending an email to them via their online " contact us" email form?
      I've tried half a dozen times to send this off but every time got a " this service not currently available" notice

I guess the only way would be if someone linked to this thread on Q's FB, if it were possible or practical.

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze View Post

webmasteruk@qvc.com works for me but there are others
      Thanks boffy thanked for this post

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
      webmasteruk@qvc.com works for me but there are others
      thats the one i used to use when i had queries...now i don't order i don't need the email address

9.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Breeze that increase in price is unacceptable, is this allowed?I am sure not, you ordered a product at a certain price and they should honour that.To be made to feel you are telling porkies adds to the insult.I am moving away from QVC as there is plenty of alternatives with better service.Good luck I hope you get this resolved to your satisfaction--for £6 they could loose a customer.
      Thanks Breeze thanked for this post
      Likes boffy liked this post

11.    Gemporia / Amaozon Prime

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yorkrose26 View Post
      Ah but as they are keen on pointing out time and time and time.... immemorial the call centre is 'award wining', this could have course have been back when 'Adam was a lad' and they just use that to try and evoke that the award was won recently, when in actual fact it was 20 years ago (I don't know the veracity of that statement as I don't know when the award was won) and they are just 'harking back' to former glories!
      A trivial fact - - - - Time Immemorial is actually the year 1189 in English law

It's never too late to learn something new

13.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

To add insult to injury they never contacted me to say the price charged would be higher. Surely that can't be right, to take a higher amount without notification to ask if I still wanted it at the higher price?
      I just wish I'd kept the order confirmation email which I seem to have trashed.

15.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe that they don't keep a record of an item's price at any given time and date. They can certainly see the exact date and time you ordered. That said I've had to argue over an OTO that was shown with free p&p on air but came up with postage charges when I ordered on line. I took a photo of the show anticipating an argument. It still took a string of emails for the numpty to realise what I was saying, insisting that the OTO price only lasted for just that specific hour! Finally I got may postage refunded but I think when they read an email they latch on to a key word and fire off a template response! Even a good outcome leaves one frustrated!
      I don't suppose there's mention of the item number of this forum; say a thread about it or mention of it's price that day? I know QVC won't say it's reliable evidence but it's worth doing a search maybe? Good luck!

17.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stratobuddy View Post
      A trivial fact - - - - Time Immemorial is actually the year 1189 in English law
      I don't think it's a trivial fact..... I think it's a fascinating fact!!! I had to look it up on Wikipedia.
      Likes stratobuddy liked this post

19.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Have they altered the price on your order status on your account. If they have done that, then that's not acceptable.

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising