Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Price Crash is back from 9pm tonight!

It has created a stir on social media over the past few weeks and tonight is the night... Price Crash returns to TV after a near 10-year absence from your screens.

Its return is brought to you by On Air Media who are responsible for producing various shopping channels including Cruise1st.tv (Sky 680) and PaversShoes.tv (Sky 669). The majority of the On Air Media team worked on the original Price Crash and have the blessing of its creator and shopping TV legend, David Ades.

Derek Marks who was one of the original Price Crash presenters said: “it seems this is the era of great nostalgia returning to our TV screens so I am really excited to be part of this Price Crash reboot. We really believe that no one is doing what we have planned for everyone watching at home. We have some great deals and products that haven’t been on shopping TV for years!”.

Price Crash originally ran from 2004 to 2008 and became infamous for its fun and quirky deals including Buy One Get One Free .....

Read More

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone had any luck sending an email to them via their online " contact us" email form?

I've tried half a dozen times to send this off but every time got a " this service not currently available" notice

I'm not on Facebook so can't shame them on there about this.

› See More: Advanced orders beware

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze View Post
      Has anyone had any luck sending an email to them via their online " contact us" email form?
      I've tried half a dozen times to send this off but every time got a " this service not currently available" notice

I guess the only way would be if someone linked to this thread on Q's FB, if it were possible or practical.

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze View Post

webmasteruk@qvc.com works for me but there are others
      Thanks boffy thanked for this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
      webmasteruk@qvc.com works for me but there are others
      thats the one i used to use when i had queries...now i don't order i don't need the email address

7.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

Breeze that increase in price is unacceptable, is this allowed?I am sure not, you ordered a product at a certain price and they should honour that.To be made to feel you are telling porkies adds to the insult.I am moving away from QVC as there is plenty of alternatives with better service.Good luck I hope you get this resolved to your satisfaction--for £6 they could loose a customer.
      Thanks Breeze thanked for this post
      Likes boffy liked this post

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yorkrose26 View Post
      Ah but as they are keen on pointing out time and time and time.... immemorial the call centre is 'award wining', this could have course have been back when 'Adam was a lad' and they just use that to try and evoke that the award was won recently, when in actual fact it was 20 years ago (I don't know the veracity of that statement as I don't know when the award was won) and they are just 'harking back' to former glories!
      A trivial fact - - - - Time Immemorial is actually the year 1189 in English law

It's never too late to learn something new

11.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

To add insult to injury they never contacted me to say the price charged would be higher. Surely that can't be right, to take a higher amount without notification to ask if I still wanted it at the higher price?
      I just wish I'd kept the order confirmation email which I seem to have trashed.

13.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe that they don't keep a record of an item's price at any given time and date. They can certainly see the exact date and time you ordered. That said I've had to argue over an OTO that was shown with free p&p on air but came up with postage charges when I ordered on line. I took a photo of the show anticipating an argument. It still took a string of emails for the numpty to realise what I was saying, insisting that the OTO price only lasted for just that specific hour! Finally I got may postage refunded but I think when they read an email they latch on to a key word and fire off a template response! Even a good outcome leaves one frustrated!
      I don't suppose there's mention of the item number of this forum; say a thread about it or mention of it's price that day? I know QVC won't say it's reliable evidence but it's worth doing a search maybe? Good luck!

15.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stratobuddy View Post
      A trivial fact - - - - Time Immemorial is actually the year 1189 in English law
      I don't think it's a trivial fact..... I think it's a fascinating fact!!! I had to look it up on Wikipedia.
      Likes stratobuddy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Have they altered the price on your order status on your account. If they have done that, then that's not acceptable.