Create and Craft TV Live at AFCI's Creativation in Phoenix, Arizona AND launching New and Exciting products in their World Wide Week Event

Toy Story Create and Craft will be once again returning to the Association for Creative Industry's Creativation Show this January; the huge crafting trade show, this year hosted in Phoenix, Arizona. Create and Craft will be broadcasting live links onto both their UK and US channels and via Facebook Live from Phoenix throughout the event which runs from Thursday 18th to Monday 22nd January.

Creativation is one of the most exciting events in the Create and Craft calendar and showcases over 300 exhibitors which enables Create and Craft to bring you the latest news and trends for 2018 from the comfort of your own home. This is Create and Craft's sixth year broadcasting.....

Read More.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Has anyone had any luck sending an email to them via their online " contact us" email form?
    I've tried half a dozen times to send this off but every time got a " this service not currently available" notice

I'm not on Facebook so can't shame them on there about this.

2.    Tune into Price Crash - Sky Channel 677

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Quote Originally Posted by Breeze View Post
    Has anyone had any luck sending an email to them via their online " contact us" email form?
    I've tried half a dozen times to send this off but every time got a " this service not currently available" notice

I guess the only way would be if someone linked to this thread on Q's FB, if it were possible or practical.

4.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze View Post

webmasteruk@qvc.com works for me but there are others
    Thanks boffy thanked for this post

6.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    webmasteruk@qvc.com works for me but there are others
    thats the one i used to use when i had queries...now i don't order i don't need the email address

8.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Breeze that increase in price is unacceptable, is this allowed?I am sure not, you ordered a product at a certain price and they should honour that.To be made to feel you are telling porkies adds to the insult.I am moving away from QVC as there is plenty of alternatives with better service.Good luck I hope you get this resolved to your satisfaction--for 6 they could loose a customer.
    Thanks Breeze thanked for this post
    Likes boffy liked this post

10.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yorkrose26 View Post
    Ah but as they are keen on pointing out time and time and time.... immemorial the call centre is 'award wining', this could have course have been back when 'Adam was a lad' and they just use that to try and evoke that the award was won recently, when in actual fact it was 20 years ago (I don't know the veracity of that statement as I don't know when the award was won) and they are just 'harking back' to former glories!
    A trivial fact - - - - Time Immemorial is actually the year 1189 in English law

12.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

To add insult to injury they never contacted me to say the price charged would be higher. Surely that can't be right, to take a higher amount without notification to ask if I still wanted it at the higher price?
    I just wish I'd kept the order confirmation email which I seem to have trashed.

14.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe that they don't keep a record of an item's price at any given time and date. They can certainly see the exact date and time you ordered. That said I've had to argue over an OTO that was shown with free p&p on air but came up with postage charges when I ordered on line. I took a photo of the show anticipating an argument. It still took a string of emails for the numpty to realise what I was saying, insisting that the OTO price only lasted for just that specific hour! Finally I got may postage refunded but I think when they read an email they latch on to a key word and fire off a template response! Even a good outcome leaves one frustrated!
    I don't suppose there's mention of the item number of this forum; say a thread about it or mention of it's price that day? I know QVC won't say it's reliable evidence but it's worth doing a search maybe? Good luck!

16.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stratobuddy View Post
    A trivial fact - - - - Time Immemorial is actually the year 1189 in English law
    I don't think it's a trivial fact..... I think it's a fascinating fact!!! I had to look it up on Wikipedia.
    Likes stratobuddy liked this post

18.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Have they altered the price on your order status on your account. If they have done that, then that's not acceptable.

20.    Advertisment