Create and Craft TV Live at AFCI's Creativation in Phoenix, Arizona AND launching New and Exciting products in their World Wide Week Event

Toy Story Create and Craft will be once again returning to the Association for Creative Industry's Creativation Show this January; the huge crafting trade show, this year hosted in Phoenix, Arizona. Create and Craft will be broadcasting live links onto both their UK and US channels and via Facebook Live from Phoenix throughout the event which runs from Thursday 18th to Monday 22nd January.

Creativation is one of the most exciting events in the Create and Craft calendar and showcases over 300 exhibitors which enables Create and Craft to bring you the latest news and trends for 2018 from the comfort of your own home. This is Create and Craft's sixth year broadcasting.....

Read More.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by warwa100 View Post
    Bloody expensive for x4 products and a body brush.
    I agree although 268 value is huge. I don't want the brush. I have a stash of neck gels to use up because I always used to buy them with my beauty passport points (do they still do them?). I quite fancy the body oil, can always do with an eye product and do like that the cream is 50ml. But at 70 plus postage it is too dear for me I think.

2.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    I know they've said in the video "full size" for the moisturiser, but is that a real life full size (50ml) or a QVC full size (30ml)?

@ Mazza - yes, the Beauty Passport is still going strong. I got mine with the body lotion & hand lotion TSV earlier in the year (the one with the lovely floral tote/shopping bag). I've got tons of tokens and haven't sent any off, so need to get my skates on... trouble is that the products that you can get are rather limited compared to the full range, which is a pity. There are only so many throat gels you can get through!
    Thanks Mazza thanked for this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure the video shows a 50ml size.

Glad the,passports are still in use. I think I have a partial one upstairs somewhere. I don't think the later passports I got do the throat gel. Probably realised everyone was going for the value items! I used to get two per card and when I sorted the stash found about 8!!!!!!! I'm still using them but they must be going out of date now....

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    I'm sure the video shows a 50ml size.

Glad the,passports are still in use. I think I have a partial one upstairs somewhere. I don't think the later passports I got do the throat gel. Probably realised everyone was going for the value items! I used to get two per card and when I sorted the stash found about 8!!!!!!! I'm still using them but they must be going out of date now....
    If you store your products in a cool, dark, dry place you should get longer shelf life.

On the passport the current choices are:
    Aquamemory Moisture Replenish Eye Roll-on 15ml
    Melatogenine Refreshing Cleansing Cream 250ml
    Aquamemory Mask 75ml
    Collagen Eye Compresses x6 sachets
    Vitamina Hand Cream 75ml
    Collagene Expert Targeted Wrinkle Corrector 10ml
    Thanks Mazza thanked for this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Auto-Delivery Gatineau 5 Piece Defilift Firming and Lifting Collection
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.234555

69.96 + post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

TSV arrived yesterday, very pleased.

The leaflet says regarding the Christmas TSV.

2 brand new exclusive products, Floracil Plus and your choice of full size moisturiser.
    Likes miss molly , Tarketta liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    TSV arrived yesterday, very pleased.

The leaflet says regarding the Christmas TSV.

2 brand new exclusive products, Floracil Plus and your choice of full size moisturiser.
    Is the body cream nice, got one on Advance order?

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Mine arrived yesterday. Love the new body oil. Sinks in really well and a little does go a long way. Makes your skin feel super soft. Haven't tried the body brush yet. Really like the face cream. Pleased I got this set. Really loving Gatineau products at the moment.
    Likes miss molly liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by miss molly View Post
    Is the body cream nice, got one on Advance order?
    Not tried it yet, currently using Decleor Prolagene.

•    Advertisment