Gatineau TSV 10/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

****** expensive for x4 products and a body brush.

I agree although £268 value is huge. I don't want the brush. I have a stash of neck gels to use up because I always used to buy them with my beauty passport points (do they still do them?). I quite fancy the body oil, can always do with an eye product and do like that the cream is 50ml. But at £70 plus postage it is too dear for me I think.

I know they've said in the video "full size" for the moisturiser, but is that a real life full size (50ml) or a QVC full size (30ml)?

@ Mazza - yes, the Beauty Passport is still going strong. I got mine with the body lotion & hand lotion TSV earlier in the year (the one with the lovely floral tote/shopping bag). I've got tons of tokens and haven't sent any off, so need to get my skates on... trouble is that the products that you can get are rather limited compared to the full range, which is a pity. There are only so many throat gels you can get through!

I'm sure the video shows a 50ml size.

Glad the,passports are still in use. I think I have a partial one upstairs somewhere. I don't think the later passports I got do the throat gel. Probably realised everyone was going for the value items! I used to get two per card and when I sorted the stash found about 8!!!!!!! I'm still using them but they must be going out of date now....

I'm sure the video shows a 50ml size.

Glad the,passports are still in use. I think I have a partial one upstairs somewhere. I don't think the later passports I got do the throat gel. Probably realised everyone was going for the value items! I used to get two per card and when I sorted the stash found about 8!!!!!!! I'm still using them but they must be going out of date now....

If you store your products in a cool, dark, dry place you should get longer shelf life.

On the passport the current choices are:
Aquamemory Moisture Replenish Eye Roll-on 15ml
Melatogenine Refreshing Cleansing Cream 250ml
Aquamemory Mask 75ml
Collagen Eye Compresses x6 sachets
Vitamina Hand Cream 75ml
Collagene Expert Targeted Wrinkle Corrector 10ml

TSV arrived yesterday, very pleased.

The leaflet says regarding the Christmas TSV.

2 brand new exclusive products, Floracil Plus and your choice of full size moisturiser.

Mine arrived yesterday. Love the new body oil. Sinks in really well and a little does go a long way. Makes your skin feel super soft. Haven't tried the body brush yet. Really like the face cream. Pleased I got this set. Really loving Gatineau products at the moment.

Latest posts

Back