Trustpilot and QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just find her irritating to watch and I'd guess that many female viewers (who are probably the majority viewers of Q) find her annoying, too, so I can't see the point of her "I'm so ditzy" act with her slow, breathy delivery. I like to watch someone who comes over as friendly, professional, not an egomaniac and knows exactly what they are selling. As for saying things in High Street sales are 'dirty', what a ****** cheek - so she thinks sending out used cosmetics and soiled clothing to customers is 'clean', does she? Blimey I wouldn't want to live in her house - does she ever read review websites, I wonder? Probably not.

What gets me about her h, is the fact when people say she's "lovely" she's really not. She's single handily trying to make the high street go out of business meaning she doesn't give a toss if all those people that work there lose their jobs, so long as she's ok though eh? She blatantly lies on air and she's never pulled up over it (probably giving the CEO one, when it's not those four days of course) she lies saying all the items on the high street are dirty returns, were as QVC come out pristine.........and that's the biggest lie right there.

Agree totally with you, especially about the discount vouchers (or lack of). This has been a big moan of mine for years - if you value your customers, send them some decent money-off offers every so often! I've got to be fair to TJC, I haven't bought anything from them for a year, but they are still sending me money-off codes via e-mail. I've bought a fair bit from them over past years, and I guess they look at their records and see that. But Gemporia send you diddly-squat. I think only once did I get a money off voucher from Q (20% I think), and that was after they pi$$ed me off big-time so the voucher was never used.

They rabbit on about the high street and parking costs, bus fares or train fares plus the price of coffee and cake etc but lots of us don`t go near a high street ( we no longer have one ! ) so we simply use much better websites than Q. Websites and companies with free or capped p and p, ones with much more choice, better prices, better customer service, better delivery service and a website which actually works.
Q presenters spout on about their 30 day mbg but all of us whether we use it or not, are paying through the nose for this. Other companies offer refunds/exchanges on used items too. A washing machine I once bought had a 30 day satisfaction guarantee and I was told if I didn`t like it then I could exchange it even though it had been used and I did. My Avon rep told me I could return anything I ordered if it didn`t suit me or was the wrong shade or if I simply wasn`t happy with it, used or not. Debenhams refunded me the cost of an item which simply didn`t arrive, no forms to fill in, no snotty CS person, no waiting for them to investigate. Amazon sent me a replacement pair of shoes before thetoo small pair had even been sent back. Everyday my inbox is full of discount codes or money off vouchers from sites I`ve used in the past but none of them from Q.
They are the dinosaurs of retail and I`m surprised they keep going.

I use a combination - still patronise our local High Street (small, but adequate), travel to the big towns a few miles away and also regularly buy online. But when I buy online, I've never, ever had to pay anywhere near the p&p that Q charge, and (as you've said) often the p&p is free. They must be making a blurdy fortune out of their p&p charges, without factoring in the markup on the products.

They rabbit on about the high street and parking costs, bus fares or train fares plus the price of coffee and cake etc but lots of us don`t go near a high street ( we no longer have one ! ) so we simply use much better websites than Q. Websites and companies with free or capped p and p, ones with much more choice, better prices, better customer service, better delivery service and a website which actually works.
Q presenters spout on about their 30 day mbg but all of us whether we use it or not, are paying through the nose for this. Other companies offer refunds/exchanges on used items too. A washing machine I once bought had a 30 day satisfaction guarantee and I was told if I didn`t like it then I could exchange it even though it had been used and I did. My Avon rep told me I could return anything I ordered if it didn`t suit me or was the wrong shade or if I simply wasn`t happy with it, used or not. Debenhams refunded me the cost of an item which simply didn`t arrive, no forms to fill in, no snotty CS person, no waiting for them to investigate. Amazon sent me a replacement pair of shoes before thetoo small pair had even been sent back. Everyday my inbox is full of discount codes or money off vouchers from sites I`ve used in the past but none of them from Q.
They are the dinosaurs of retail and I`m surprised they keep going.

Yes, and does the silly mare really think that all the products in the high street sales are broken and dirty? That would make really good business sense, Chuntley, wouldn't it? She forgets that you can actually check the items before you buy anything the High Street, which is more than you can do for Q's stuff, reliability is a word they don't understand. And this from the woman who can't tell us whether a colour is called pukey pink or mucky mauve.

She was going on again the other day about buying used/dirty items from the high street, and how this never happens with QVC. She really is deluded.

Have you noticed how Chuntley and others often start to say "when I was in the DHS looking for xyz...." then they realise that xyz is also of a type sold on Q and suddenly back peddle and start saying how bad it was.

Now if I worked in a company selling "top of the range" products and I got a big discount why would I even be out there looking for a so called inferior product?

Do they really think we are that stupid?

she does not have to travel to the high street to shop as she gets all that she needs free fom qvc...

Latest posts

Back