Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World Welcomes Celebrity Paul Ross as Guest Presenter

Well known for his appearance on many TV and radio shows over the decades, Paul canít wait to take centre stage and present his favourite products to you!

Weíre sure you are as excited as we are to welcome our new guest presenter Paul Ross to the Ideal World team. With decades of experience in the industry and after appearing on many TV shows including ITVís This Morning and The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Paul will bring some showbiz to the home of television shopping.

Paul canít wait to get started on the show and deliver fantastic offers straight to your front room. ďIím utterly thrilled to be joining the top team of presenters on my favourite shopping channel. Itís been my guilty secret for ages! Iíve been a viewer and buyer for many years too and love their market beating offers on stonking products. Iíd love viewers to join me at the weekends when Iíll bring them my fresh shopping selectionĒ.

Read More

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Presenting styles....

I only occasionally now dip into Rocks & Co but I had it on yesterday and could only last about 5 minutes before I had to change the channel. There were 2 presenters on and one of them was Kieran. Someone should really tell him that he doesn't have to SHOUT ALL THE TIME. My ears were ringing after listening to him SCREAM for a few minutes. He banged the table several times too, so hard that the item on screen jumped up and down several times. He got SO LOUD at one time that the sound from his microphone distorted so much and his voice went all funny. Is this REALLY what sells jewellery??? The female presenter (can't remember who she was) was calm compared to him but Kieran really was out of control. I could only suffer him for 5 minutes then I had to change the channel. God alone knows how he expects to have ANY viewers if this is how he presents a show. Sadly this seems to be more the norm now for presenters on jewellery channels. Rocks & Co are not the only ones who seem to encourage their presenters to act like this, the other jewellery channels are all going the same way. It's intensely IRRITATING!

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't watched since John Scott left.
      Thanks marino5549 thanked for this post

3.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Have to say, since John Scott left I rarely watch this channel any more. He was easy to watch but since he left there really isn't anyone presenting the shows that I'm particularly fond of tuning in to. John was entertaining to watch which is not what you can say for the other presenters. I reckon their viewing figures must have hit rock bottom recently.

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Kieran behaves like an idiot, but as for the shouting and screeching, Gems is exactly the same. The jewellery channel with the calmest presenters is TJC.

Quote Originally Posted by marino5549 View Post
      I only occasionally now dip into Rocks & Co but I had it on yesterday and could only last about 5 minutes before I had to change the channel. There were 2 presenters on and one of them was Kieran. Someone should really tell him that he doesn't have to SHOUT ALL THE TIME. My ears were ringing after listening to him SCREAM for a few minutes. He banged the table several times too, so hard that the item on screen jumped up and down several times. He got SO LOUD at one time that the sound from his microphone distorted so much and his voice went all funny. Is this REALLY what sells jewellery??? The female presenter (can't remember who she was) was calm compared to him but Kieran really was out of control. I could only suffer him for 5 minutes then I had to change the channel. God alone knows how he expects to have ANY viewers if this is how he presents a show. Sadly this seems to be more the norm now for presenters on jewellery channels. Rocks & Co are not the only ones who seem to encourage their presenters to act like this, the other jewellery channels are all going the same way. It's intensely IRRITATING!
      Thanks Avid , marino5549 thanked for this post

7.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Kieran was on TJC Choice for a while...

I saw it too. Poor Kathryn. I closed the web after 5 minutes too. He comes from the Don Kogen School of sweet talking potential buyers ��.
      Thanks marino5549 thanked for this post

9.    Gemporia / Amaozon Prime

Post Thanks / Like

They can all get a bit shouty but Kieron is unprecedented. He's trying to do a Don Kogen but it doesn't work - he comes across as really angry and rather mad. I couldn't watch it either.
      Likes historymystery liked this post

11.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps he's related to Barra Boy Mike M. on IW! :
      Quote Originally Posted by Bunnytown View Post
      They can all get a bit shouty but Kieron is unprecedented. He's trying to do a Don Kogen but it doesn't work - he comes across as really angry and rather mad. I couldn't watch it either.

13.    Sponsored Link

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising