Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Wink Denim & Co Fashion TSV 11/09/17

the next Denim & Co Fashion TSV is on the 11/09/17

STAR IN THE HOOD

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Hello, I'm new to the forum but I've lurked for a while. I think the Denim & Co range is ok but some of the "pieces" (why does Glen Campbell say that instead of garment) are a bit frumpy. My mum and I were watching at 3pm and played fashion cliche bingo. By the time it got to 3.45pm we were in stitches over the number of "coming through"s we had spotted. Silly man! Having said that he looked fairly smartly dressed for a change!!

› See More: Denim & Co Fashion TSV 11/09/17
      Likes Lemonpop, Akimbo , loveheart liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Legzakimbo - welcome to the forum. Love your username.

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
      Hello Legzakimbo - welcome to the forum. Love your username.
      Lol! Thanks x

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yesilkedi View Post
      Am I missing something hers? £30+ for a pair of bog standard jeans that I can buy on the DHS for £15/16 and no p & p to pay to return if they don't fit.
      er yes you are missing something here, you are missing the fact that QVC buys so much denim and can therefore afford to keep the costs down so you have got a £45 Jean for £25 according to Glen Campbell. What this means in reality of course is that this is more profit for QVC (as Craig Rowe mentioned in the lunchtime show that Denim and Co was a proprietory brand of QVC (which I was not aware of), makes more profit on a Jean that is actually worth the aforementioned £15.

I mean come on you know how Q works, it 'brainwashes' you into thinking that all is 'bright and sunny' in Q world and that their prices are the best prices that there are!
      Likes Lemonpop, loveheart , yesilkedi liked this post

9.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yorkrose26 View Post
      er yes you are missing something here, you are missing the fact that QVC buys so much denim and can therefore afford to keep the costs down so you have got a £45 Jean for £25 according to Glen Campbell. What this means in reality of course is that this is more profit for QVC (as Craig Rowe mentioned in the lunchtime show that Denim and Co was a proprietory brand of QVC (which I was not aware of), makes more profit on a Jean that is actually worth the aforementioned £15.

I mean come on you know how Q works, it 'brainwashes' you into thinking that all is 'bright and sunny' in Q world and that their prices are the best prices that there are!

The Denim & co name has also been used by Primark, so maybe the jeans being sold on QVC are their rejects
      Likes Lemonpop, lynnonthelake , Akimbo liked this post

11.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Legzakimbo View Post
      Lol! Thanks x
      I'm sincerely flattered welcome to the forum Legz
      Thanks Legzakimbo thanked for this post

13.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, I'm new to the forum but I've lurked for a while. I think the Denim & Co range is ok but some of the "pieces" (why does Glen Campbell say that instead of garment) are a bit frumpy. My mum and I were watching at 3pm and played fashion cliche bingo. By the time it got to 3.45pm we were in stitches over the number of "coming through"s we had spotted. Silly man! Having said that he looked fairly smartly dressed for a change!!

I could say "of course" Denim & Co is on the frumpy side: it's a QVC proprietary brand, and it is American. We seem to have US "fashion" inflicted on us far too often, and the QVC fashion does not include the truly cutting edge stuff, but the middle of the road stuff that is inoffensive to the majority (of US customers). That leaves a QVC UK customer who is relying on QVC for their fashion high and dry.

I totally agree that Glen Campbell is a walking authority on generic clichés about fashion. Whether or not he is actually an authority on fashion is less certain.
      Likes Lemonpop liked this post

15.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

some of the "pieces" (why does Glen Campbell say that instead of garment) are a bit frumpy.
      This is in order to convince you that the items are (actually, in fact ... as Ali K would say) genuinely high end fashion items, and therefore important components of your capsule wardrobe, and not 'just a pair of jeans' etc. that you could buy anywhere else in the world for a damn sight less money, (and have a chance that they'd fit).
      Welcome to the forum, by the way

17.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Oh of course! My mistake. By the way I am currently dressing up or down a tweed jacket with a sporty casual vibe coming through with leggings and a neat pair of heeled boots for that coffee with the girls. See, I'm learning! Glen: we are not worthy!
      Likes Lemonpop, lynnonthelake , Anna liked this post

19.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Basically, Glen Campbell is a bit of a prat.

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising