Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      Post Thanks / Like

Wink Denim & Co Fashion TSV 11/09/17

the next Denim & Co Fashion TSV is on the 11/09/17

STAR IN THE HOOD

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Legzakimbo View Post
      Oh of course! My mistake. By the way I am currently dressing up or down a tweed jacket with a sporty casual vibe coming through with leggings and a neat pair of heeled boots for that coffee with the girls. See, I'm learning! Glen: we are not worthy!
      Ahem, pardon me, but I think you mean 'a legging, and a little heeled boot'

› See More: Denim & Co Fashion TSV 11/09/17
      Likes Akimbo , maymorganlondon , Lemonpop liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Legzakimbo View Post
      Hello, I'm new to the forum but I've lurked for a while. I think the Denim & Co range is ok but some of the "pieces" (why does Glen Campbell say that instead of garment) are a bit frumpy. My mum and I were watching at 3pm and played fashion cliche bingo. By the time it got to 3.45pm we were in stitches over the number of "coming through"s we had spotted. Silly man! Having said that he looked fairly smartly dressed for a change!!
      Likes Legzakimbo liked this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Did we get any table top dressing?
      Dress it up, dress it down?
      Day into evening?
      Is there a pop of colour?
      Are we teaming anything (and everything) with a crisp white shirt?
      Are all plural items referred to in the singular?

He doesn't, unusually, go much for things being "bang on trend", though I'm sure he could be persuaded.

Glen is pretty harmless as fashion brand ambassadors go... but really needs to accessorise his vocabulary!
      Likes Lemonpop liked this post

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maymorganlondon View Post
      Did we get any table top dressing?
      Dress it up, dress it down?
      Day into evening?
      Is there a pop of colour?
      Are we teaming anything (and everything) with a crisp white shirt?
      Are all plural items referred to in the singular?

He doesn't, unusually, go much for things being "bang on trend", though I'm sure he could be persuaded.

Glen is pretty harmless as fashion brand ambassadors go... but really needs to accessorise his vocabulary!
      Every item was 'easy' with something 'coming through', and could be dressed up or down for drinks with the girls or the school run. The TSV was apparently 'teamed with a nice easy piece' at one point. Begs the question, what would constitute a 'horrible difficult piece'!?

What would Glen accessorise his vocabulary with, do you think? A little pump, perhaps?
      Likes loveheart , maymorganlondon liked this post

9.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yes, he's a very big fan of the diminutive and singular pump, as I'm sure you are aware.
      (Where I come from, pumps are what you wear for doing PE, so the idea of the word being used in any fashion related sense is somewhat baffling).
      Likes Anna liked this post

11.    Gemporia

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising