Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Denim & Co. 5 Pocket Straight Leg Regular Jeans
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.165900

Denim & Co. 5 Pocket Straight Leg Petite Jeans
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.165901

QVC Price £37.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.96
P&P £3.95

In a flattering, stretchy denim fabric, these straight leg jeans by Denim & Co. feature the traditional five-pocket style, with a button and zip fastening, plus belt loops at the fixed waistband. Available in three classic denim shades, these Regular length Denim & Co. jeans are your new-season must-have, perfect for blending seamlessly into your daytime and evening wardrobe.

Find your most flattering fit - these Denim & Co. jeans are available in a choice of Regular or Petite (item number 165901) lengths so you can find the perfect fit for you. You'll love the figure-flattering, straight leg shape, plus the cotton and elastane mix means they're wonderfully comfy for all-day wear.

Wear them your own way - team them with ankle boots and a slouchy jumper for a relaxed daytime look, or add heels and a sparkly top for evenings out. The flattering fit and choice of three gorgeous shades of Indigo will ensure you look fabulous and feel comfortable whatever the time of day.

Colour options:

Dark Indigo
Antique Indigo
Mid Indigo

98% cotton, 2% elastane
Machine wash cold

Garment measurements:

Waist: 8: 74.9cm (29.5"), 10: 78.7cm (31"), 12: 80cm (31.5"), 14: 82.5cm (32.5"), 16: 86.4cm (34"), 18: 90.2cm (35.5"), 20: 93.9cm (37"), 22: 99.1cm (39")
Hips: 8: 92.7cm (36.5"), 10: 95.3cm (37.5"), 12: 97.8cm (38.5"), 14: 100.3cm (39.5"), 16: 104.1cm (41"), 18: 107.9cm (42.5"), 20: 111.8cm (44"), 22: 116.8cm (46")
Inseam (all sizes): 78.7cm (31")

All measurements are approximate

Am I missing something hers? £30+ for a pair of bog standard jeans that I can buy on the DHS for £15/16 and no p & p to pay to return if they don't fit.

I got a pair in M&S for £15, a really good fit. Personally I prefer to try several pairs in a shop to find a good fit rather than the faff of buying and no doubt returning online.

Im all fashioned out with Q at the moment .Tight Jeans and cold shoulder tops are not my thing . I wear jeans but from Marks. Some decent stylish cotton shirts would be good but not the oversized Marla type.

I thought Katy Pullinger looked like she had come straight over from playing in 7 brides for 7 brothers.

I buy my jeans from Marks too. I end up trying lots of different ones to find a good fit. There is no way I would just try a pair from QVC and pay for postage and then have to probably faff around and send them back and have to pay for the privilege. No thanks.

Hello, I'm new to the forum but I've lurked for a while. I think the Denim & Co range is ok but some of the "pieces" (why does Glen Campbell say that instead of garment) are a bit frumpy. My mum and I were watching at 3pm and played fashion cliche bingo. By the time it got to 3.45pm we were in stitches over the number of "coming through"s we had spotted. Silly man! Having said that he looked fairly smartly dressed for a change!!

Am I missing something hers? £30+ for a pair of bog standard jeans that I can buy on the DHS for £15/16 and no p & p to pay to return if they don't fit.

er yes you are missing something here, you are missing the fact that QVC buys so much denim and can therefore afford to keep the costs down so you have got a £45 Jean for £25 according to Glen Campbell. What this means in reality of course is that this is more profit for QVC (as Craig Rowe mentioned in the lunchtime show that Denim and Co was a proprietory brand of QVC (which I was not aware of), makes more profit on a Jean that is actually worth the aforementioned £15.

I mean come on you know how Q works, it 'brainwashes' you into thinking that all is 'bright and sunny' in Q world and that their prices are the best prices that there are!

er yes you are missing something here, you are missing the fact that QVC buys so much denim and can therefore afford to keep the costs down so you have got a £45 Jean for £25 according to Glen Campbell. What this means in reality of course is that this is more profit for QVC (as Craig Rowe mentioned in the lunchtime show that Denim and Co was a proprietory brand of QVC (which I was not aware of), makes more profit on a Jean that is actually worth the aforementioned £15.

I mean come on you know how Q works, it 'brainwashes' you into thinking that all is 'bright and sunny' in Q world and that their prices are the best prices that there are!

The Denim & co name has also been used by Primark, so maybe the jeans being sold on QVC are their rejects:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Hello, I'm new to the forum but I've lurked for a while. I think the Denim & Co range is ok but some of the "pieces" (why does Glen Campbell say that instead of garment) are a bit frumpy. My mum and I were watching at 3pm and played fashion cliche bingo. By the time it got to 3.45pm we were in stitches over the number of "coming through"s we had spotted. Silly man! Having said that he looked fairly smartly dressed for a change!!

:mysmilie_357:

I could say "of course" Denim & Co is on the frumpy side: it's a QVC proprietary brand, and it is American. We seem to have US "fashion" inflicted on us far too often, and the QVC fashion does not include the truly cutting edge stuff, but the middle of the road stuff that is inoffensive to the majority (of US customers). That leaves a QVC UK customer who is relying on QVC for their fashion high and dry.

I totally agree that Glen Campbell is a walking authority on generic clichés about fashion. Whether or not he is actually an authority on fashion is less certain.

some of the "pieces" (why does Glen Campbell say that instead of garment) are a bit frumpy.
This is in order to convince you that the items are (actually, in fact ... as Ali K would say) genuinely high end fashion items, and therefore important components of your capsule wardrobe, and not 'just a pair of jeans' etc. that you could buy anywhere else in the world for a damn sight less money, (and have a chance that they'd fit).
Welcome to the forum, by the way :wave:

Oh of course! My mistake. By the way I am currently dressing up or down a tweed jacket with a sporty casual vibe coming through with leggings and a neat pair of heeled boots for that coffee with the girls. See, I'm learning! Glen: we are not worthy! :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back