Denim & Co Fashion TSV 11/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh of course! My mistake. By the way I am currently dressing up or down a tweed jacket with a sporty casual vibe coming through with leggings and a neat pair of heeled boots for that coffee with the girls. See, I'm learning! Glen: we are not worthy! :mysmilie_17:
Ahem, pardon me, but I think you mean 'a legging, and a little heeled boot' :mysmilie_19:

Hello, I'm new to the forum but I've lurked for a while. I think the Denim & Co range is ok but some of the "pieces" (why does Glen Campbell say that instead of garment) are a bit frumpy. My mum and I were watching at 3pm and played fashion cliche bingo. By the time it got to 3.45pm we were in stitches over the number of "coming through"s we had spotted. Silly man! Having said that he looked fairly smartly dressed for a change!!

:mysmilie_357:

Did we get any table top dressing?
Dress it up, dress it down?
Day into evening?
Is there a pop of colour?
Are we teaming anything (and everything) with a crisp white shirt?
Are all plural items referred to in the singular?

He doesn't, unusually, go much for things being "bang on trend", though I'm sure he could be persuaded.

Glen is pretty harmless as fashion brand ambassadors go... but really needs to accessorise his vocabulary!

Did we get any table top dressing?
Dress it up, dress it down?
Day into evening?
Is there a pop of colour?
Are we teaming anything (and everything) with a crisp white shirt?
Are all plural items referred to in the singular?

He doesn't, unusually, go much for things being "bang on trend", though I'm sure he could be persuaded.

Glen is pretty harmless as fashion brand ambassadors go... but really needs to accessorise his vocabulary!

Every item was 'easy' with something 'coming through', and could be dressed up or down for drinks with the girls or the school run. The TSV was apparently 'teamed with a nice easy piece' at one point. Begs the question, what would constitute a 'horrible difficult piece'!?

What would Glen accessorise his vocabulary with, do you think? A little pump, perhaps?

Oh yes, he's a very big fan of the diminutive and singular pump, as I'm sure you are aware.
(Where I come from, pumps are what you wear for doing PE, so the idea of the word being used in any fashion related sense is somewhat baffling).

Get your jeans at Asda. Really good fit, good quality, last for ages and cost around £10-£15. No quibble refunds if you don't try on then they don't fit. Loads of different styles and colours and 3 leg lengths. What else do you need? I never buy trousers/jeans from QVC as any I have bought have been massive sizing and had to be returned at my own cost.

CC

Latest posts

Back