Create and Craft TV Live at AFCI's Creativation in Phoenix, Arizona AND launching New and Exciting products in their World Wide Week Event

Toy Story Create and Craft will be once again returning to the Association for Creative Industry's Creativation Show this January; the huge crafting trade show, this year hosted in Phoenix, Arizona. Create and Craft will be broadcasting live links onto both their UK and US channels and via Facebook Live from Phoenix throughout the event which runs from Thursday 18th to Monday 22nd January.

Creativation is one of the most exciting events in the Create and Craft calendar and showcases over 300 exhibitors which enables Create and Craft to bring you the latest news and trends for 2018 from the comfort of your own home. This is Create and Craft's sixth year broadcasting.....

Read More.

Thread: Help!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help!!

ADVERTISING

Is there a UK call centre/help line I have a problem with some returns and I'm getting no where with the one in India or wherever it is !! Thanks ...

2.    Tune into Price Crash - Sky Channel 677

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    I'm not sure if this helps, but on their website if you go to the top of the page and press help, it'll take you to missing items/returns and they're usually quick and efficient as they are if you email them, they've always answered mine the next day, I hope that helps.
    Thanks Madaboutdogs thanked for this post

4.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    I'm not sure if this helps, but on their website if you go to the top of the page and press help, it'll take you to missing items/returns and they're usually quick and efficient as they are if you email them, they've always answered mine the next day, I hope that helps.
    Sorry for the delay in reading your reply been ill and not been online for ages
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post

6.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Madaboutdogs View Post
    Sorry for the delay in reading your reply been ill and not been online for ages
    Don't be sorry, I hope it's nothing too bad and you're feeling better now, sending a virtual hug. xx

8.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

When I had a problem with a return via Asda, I emailed customer services and they replied within a couple of hours and sorted it out for me.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

10.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you
    Took a bad turn and ended up in hospital for the day but after loads of tests they thankfully let me home but have to have follow up tests next week ..... Not sure I like this getting old lark!!
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

12.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you
    Took a bad turn and ended up in hospital for the day but after loads of tests they thankfully let me home but have to have follow up tests next week ..... Not sure I like this getting old lark!!
    I hear yeh Mada, I hear yeh. Hope all goes well for you xx

14.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you
    According to my father, he says that the best thing about getting old is that you can have a condition called 'selectivness',you know 'selective hearing', 'selective blindness', 'selective 'dooderiness' and get 'away' with it. What it means in reality is that they 'get away' with doing anything they don't want to! I suppose though reaching a 'ripe old age' you have to cut 'old people' some slack

16.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I messaged them via FB and got a swift reply to my satisfaction with an apology .,.. So thanks once again !!

18.    Advertisment