Help!!
Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up









    Results 1 to 9 of 9

    Thread: Help!!

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Posts
      1,323
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default Help!!


      ADVERTISING


      Is there a UK call centre/help line I have a problem with some returns and I'm getting no where with the one in India or wherever it is !! Thanks ...

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      6,824
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      ADVERTISING
      I'm not sure if this helps, but on their website if you go to the top of the page and press help, it'll take you to missing items/returns and they're usually quick and efficient as they are if you email them, they've always answered mine the next day, I hope that helps.
      Thanks Madaboutdogs thanked for this post
       

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Posts
      1,323
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
      I'm not sure if this helps, but on their website if you go to the top of the page and press help, it'll take you to missing items/returns and they're usually quick and efficient as they are if you email them, they've always answered mine the next day, I hope that helps.
      Sorry for the delay in reading your reply been ill and not been online for ages
      Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post
       

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      6,824
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Madaboutdogs View Post
      Sorry for the delay in reading your reply been ill and not been online for ages
      Don't be sorry, I hope it's nothing too bad and you're feeling better now, sending a virtual hug. xx
      Thanks Madaboutdogs thanked for this post
       

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Posts
      1,556
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      When I had a problem with a return via Asda, I emailed customer services and they replied within a couple of hours and sorted it out for me.
      Thanks Madaboutdogs thanked for this post
      Likes shopperholic liked this post
       

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Posts
      1,323
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Thank you
      Took a bad turn and ended up in hospital for the day but after loads of tests they thankfully let me home but have to have follow up tests next week ..... Not sure I like this getting old lark!!
      Likes shopperholic liked this post
       

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      6,824
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Madaboutdogs View Post
      Thank you
      Took a bad turn and ended up in hospital for the day but after loads of tests they thankfully let me home but have to have follow up tests next week ..... Not sure I like this getting old lark!!
      I hear yeh Mada, I hear yeh. Hope all goes well for you xx

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      The clue is in the username
      Posts
      705
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Madaboutdogs View Post
      Thank you
      Took a bad turn and ended up in hospital for the day but after loads of tests they thankfully let me home but have to have follow up tests next week ..... Not sure I like this getting old lark!!
      According to my father, he says that the best thing about getting old is that you can have a condition called 'selectivness',you know 'selective hearing', 'selective blindness', 'selective 'dooderiness' and get 'away' with it. What it means in reality is that they 'get away' with doing anything they don't want to! I suppose though reaching a 'ripe old age' you have to cut 'old people' some slack

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Posts
      1,323
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default


      ADVERTISING


      I messaged them via FB and got a swift reply to my satisfaction with an apology .,.. So thanks once again !!

    Advertising

    Advertising

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •