Michele hope

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Only seeing your post now so a belated welcome to the mad house! (We don't bite honest)

Sorry I cant help with your query as it is not a range I watch. I know there was a show within the past few days but I assume from your question MH herself did not present? Perhaps another member can help.

This seems to be the norm now, very few of the brand ambassadors are actually connected to the brand.

Hi welcome.

I'm sure she hasn't left but she does seem to appear less and less these days. I think she tends to appear when her new collection is airing so probably into the autumn. I could be wrong though so others might have more idea.

Hi and Welcome--we can have many laughs, some serious issues and good advice.I don't watch Q as mush these days so don't see many of the issues which are commented on, but that doesn't stop me from reading! I actually saw a top from the MH range that I liked yesterday but won't order as I am not THAT sure. MH may be on her hols, topping up that tan or go the way of many Q range 'owners'--established so we don't have to appear.

hi im new here

i was wondering has michele hope stopped coming to qvc as i havent seen her for ages

Yes, I have been wondering that, she use to be in 'regular as clockwork' and always use to state that she really enjoyed coming in and how she valued the QVC Customer and she probably still does as the designs and shows are still on, I have noticed also that the promo's for the show have also changed, so I am wondering whether it is another fashion that is 'name only'. I have looked on the 'Companies House' website (I am kinda sad that way (welcome to my world)) and noted that in 2015 she was in a 'bit of trouble' with regards to being a 'struck off', now the accounts are apparently 'dormant', so I am thinking the reason for the change of 'promo' is that the 'new season' hasn't arrived and they are just getting rid of current stock!

I could of course be totally wrong, as her own website still links to live active links to QVC products. I hope she is not ill!

Last edited:
Oooooh Yorky, I do that too ! (so we're both sad) checking up on Company House reveals all sorts of things. I once met a widowed chap on line who spun all sorts of wonderful stories about his alleged vast wealth - while I sat there with a face that said "yeah, right". So checked him out at C/House. No listing.

However, I decided to look under his deceased wife's name, and wow ! over 200 phantom companies in her name ! clearly he had wealth but spread it around to avoid tax I shouldn't wonder. Anyway, despite the "villa in Cap Ferrat, the apartment in New York, the two Jags, swimming pool and room in the garden for a pony, I just couldn't imagine waking up to him in the morning (or at anytime come to that !), so it ended amicably.

Welcome Moomoomoomoo !!

Rumour has it she's doing a countrywide tour of various funeral parlours in search of inspiration for her autumn / winter collection. She's got a nice little line of stretchy, dusky pink lace numbers lined up, one of which has a nice little faux silk corsage detail there, and pairs of knickers that look like something from the Damart catalogue.

Last edited:
Oh brissles, you did give me such a laugh! His name wasn't Arthur Daley was it, by any chance? You could have ended up as Her Indoors, Mark II!! :mysmilie_14:
Oooooh Yorky, I do that too ! (so we're both sad) checking up on Company House reveals all sorts of things. I once met a widowed chap on line who spun all sorts of wonderful stories about his alleged vast wealth - while I sat there with a face that said "yeah, right". So checked him out at C/House. No listing.

However, I decided to look under his deceased wife's name, and wow ! over 200 phantom companies in her name ! clearly he had wealth but spread it around to avoid tax I shouldn't wonder. Anyway, despite the "villa in Cap Ferrat, the apartment in New York, the two Jags, swimming pool and room in the garden for a pony, I just couldn't imagine waking up to him in the morning (or at anytime come to that !), so it ended amicably.

Welcome Moomoomoomoo !!

Latest posts

Back