Ridiculous abdominal EMS toning unit.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Just laughing at that stupid electro-shock muscle stimulator they are trying to flog. Of Jill Franks simply loves it. Years ago when I lived in Paris I bought something similar called "quick fitness." It was utter garbage, The batteries run out in next to no time and after a few uses the device is unusable. Much better to get a device that plugs into the mains.

There is an advert on TV showing a famous footballer demonstrating a similar machine. It makes me laugh as there is no way his physique was the result of strapping on a few pads which are wired to cause muscles to contract and relax.No doubt JF has a set of the ones Q sells in every room of her house and uses them faithfully every day.Hence her toned look.

There is an advert on TV showing a famous footballer demonstrating a similar machine. It makes me laugh as there is no way his physique was the result of strapping on a few pads which are wired to cause muscles to contract and relax.No doubt JF has a set of the ones Q sells in every room of her house and uses them faithfully every day.Hence her toned look.

Don't forget the set in her desk drawer, convenient when she's on her tea break. Then, one in the car glove compartment so she can tone up at the traffic lights. Personally my abs get a great work-out while I watch Q - my belly-laughs at Debbie Flint's sales techniques have given me a 6 pack.

I think it's all a load of rubbish, invented by some American guy from Orange County out to make a fast buck and fools fall for it - ads are not real either, can't abide this stuff.

Latest posts

Back