Yankee Candle TSV 14/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Funnily enough I thought they were quite strong on cold sniff! Probably because they are the Fresh fragrances, I "get" them a bit more than many others (except cakey Vanilla of course!).

I can't stop sniffing these! Perhaps it is the relief that they actually arrived. I think they are lovely and do they remind anyone else of Bundle UP? I loved that and must look to see if I have any melts left. Or buy some! But I think they would go very well, especially with the Mittens and Packages candles. Now the Packages one.... it doesn't remind me of Cary Grant in a raincoat coming out of Macy's as per Rosa, but it DOES remind me very much of Imperial Leather.

:mysmilie_59:

Funnily enough I thought they were quite strong on cold sniff! Probably because they are the Fresh fragrances, I "get" them a bit more than many others (except cakey Vanilla of course!).

That's exactly what it is - your nose is atuned to those scents and you smell them more than others might. The three I've just received all smell a bit stronger to me today now I've contained all the oil fragrance in the better secured lids.

I can't stop sniffing these! Perhaps it is the relief that they actually arrived. I think they are lovely and do they remind anyone else of Bundle UP? I loved that and must look to see if I have any melts left. Or buy some! But I think they would go very well, especially with the Mittens and Packages candles. Now the Packages one.... it doesn't remind me of Cary Grant in a raincoat coming out of Macy's as per Rosa, but it DOES remind me very much of Imperial Leather.

Yes! Now you've said that, I can really see the similarity. I knew it was something to do with my mum's bathroom!

So glad all of you have your candles! Are there any obvious "smells like...."? In the set?

The first drop was really the only tempting one as only 1 candle in each of the subsequent drops appealed.

Dunno about the TSV but I went into the Yankee Candle shop in Churchill Square in Brighton on Sunday and smelled every single candle in there. The staff were really nice. I ended up buying a reed diffuser of a scent called "Pink Sands." Yankee also do plug-in diffusers and all sorts of other products.

So glad all of you have your candles! Are there any obvious "smells like...."? In the set?

The first drop was really the only tempting one as only 1 candle in each of the subsequent drops appealed.
I find them quite hard to match with other candles, but Packages is like Sandalwood, Mittens is like Bundle Up and Kittens like a powdery cross between the two. That is just IMHO.

qvc are selling 4 small jars and a super tiny lantern with £6 postage....anather mega rip off

I find them quite hard to match with other candles, but Packages is like Sandalwood, Mittens is like Bundle Up and Kittens like a powdery cross between the two. That is just IMHO.

Strike that! I just found an old Bundle Up tart in the stash and Mittens is much softer and powdery than this. It doesn't have the woodsy notes.

Latest posts

Back