H By Halston Fashion TSV 15/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

H by Halston Knitted Roll Neck Jumper with Seam Detail
Item Number: 166993
QVC Price £39.50
Todays Special Value Price £25.98
P&P £3.95

Usher in the new season with this cosy H by Halston longline polo neck jumper, featuring long sleeves plus ribbing at the neckline, hemline and cuffs. We love this stylish jumper over jeans, skirts or leggings with gilets or coats in similar tones for a look that will take you seamlessly from a walk in the country to the workplace.

Goodbye shapeless knits - this H by Halston jumper is cut to flatter all figures, not swamp them. With plenty of room for vest tops or T-shirts underneath, you'll feel instantly comfy once you slip into it.

Seasonal shades - keep it classic for autumn and winter with our chic colour options of Black, Navy Heather, Bordeaux, Dark Olive or Camel Heather.

60% cotton, 40% viscose
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Navy Heather
Bordeaux
Dark Olive
Camel Heather

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 87.6cm (34.5"), S: 92.7cm (36.5"), M: 97.8cm (38.5"), L: 104.1cm (41"), XL: 111.8cm (44"), 2XL: 120.7cm (47.5"), 3XL: 130.8cm (51.5")
Length: XS-S: 69.9cm (27.5"), M-L: 71.1cm (28"), XL: 72.4cm (28.5"), 2XL: 76.2cm (30"), 3XL: 77.5cm (30.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.166993

Not very inspiring & I am not sure about the fabric looks as though it's not very substantial even for a lighter weight.One thing which I don't think they have mentioned it that it is Fully Fashioned--a selling point I would have thought.It make me wonder how much these so called stylists know about garment technical details ( & this is not rocket science)? Jilly has just said 'get 2 colours', that's nearly £8 p&p!-- I don't think so even if I did think it was something I wanted.( her hair is better worn up though!)

Seen much better and cheaper on the DHS. I think it's boring but at least it's not a cold shoulder monstrosity.

I'm surprised JF wasn't presenting the launch hour. A roll neck is right up her street, given that she's forever complaining about how cold she is. I did like Jilly H's updo -nice change from it being down all the time

I bought this top when it was a TSV, and then got almost every other colour from ebay (keeping the zips closed at all times). The shape just seems to suit me and it's the perfect winter weight for me (I'm hot stuff and grew up next to the Irish Sea so Sussex is almost tropical by comparison).

Back to today's TSV: nice natural composition but I can't wear high necks. If you feel the cold it's a nice jumper but you can buy similar cheaper almost anywhere. How it will look once it's been washed a few time would be my concern.

When they have an event day the TSV is planned to sell out with plenty of OTOs waiting in the wings to keep folk watching.

It looks very practical for winter, walking the dog etc., but at 7 pence shy of £30, I think not.
And FGS what does that plus size model look like in those shiny legging things?

This is not particularly about this brand, but fashion in general on Q, why is when they show the +size model she is still 'normal model size' (5"8 - 5"10), so doesn't look over-sized in slightest, so in my mind (someone who is a 16/18 and 5"2(on a good day), not representative of 'normal people', yes they may occasionally use a model who is slight smaller height wise and classed as a +size but this is very rare (unless someone like Renne and her 'PHD' brigade are 'in town' (is it just me or do others find this slightly derogatory and insulting)?

i think whats derogatory is the large in one range is not a true size 16 in another. none of they plus sized models look dreadful in the right size in real life but it just goes to show how varied the sizes are between brands.

I hate that PHD nonsense Renee comes out with, especially with Natasha who has a big bust. She should just button it. There used to be a model, Pam I think her name was, that was quite small and a plus size. I always thought she looked good in everything because they never squashed her into something 2 sizes too small - like they do with poor Sofia.

CC

i got mine in the black. being a plus plus size i am grateful to get something in such a lovely fabric cotton /viscose. its a good weight more weighty than normal for this price point. love the length i am tall and this is gorgeous on. it is fully fashioned with a lot of detail. just hoping when its washed it does not bobble because its quite smart

i got mine in the black. being a plus plus size i am grateful to get something in such a lovely fabric cotton /viscose. its a good weight more weighty than normal for this price point. love the length i am tall and this is gorgeous on. it is fully fashioned with a lot of detail. just hoping when its washed it does not bobble because its quite smart

I ordered one in black too and it arrived yesterday. I agree with you, boffy ...... it's a great weight and is also soft and warm. I'm not a fan of polo necks etc., but as this is a cowl neck it doesn't feel as though your being 'throttled.' I ummed and ahhed when it aired and eventually decided to place an order later in the day and I'm glad that I did.

Latest posts

Back