Has anyone bought a good umbrella from QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The best Brolly I have was a present from my mum around 10 years ago (surprisingly still going 'strong'), it was a waterproof/'insideout proof' and light and sturdy, she purchased it from Debenhams but it was quite pricey for a brolly (around £25), it was a 'totes', the brand is still going and they are various 'steps' of brollies within the range, my mum being my mother got me the pricier one (the reason I have still got it and not lost it, is because I don't tend to use them, as I am always scared of poking peoples eyes out (which I do), as being a 'shorty' my height with the brolly is a 'normal-sized' persons eye, hence the reason for not using them!

A couple of years ago Aldi had brollies as a special buy. Plain black mens ones and patterned ladies ones, both telescopic and mine is still going strong, extremely well made and never blows inside out. I live in the NW, don`t own a car so my brolly gets plenty wear and tear whilst waiting at bus stops or walking around. I`m hoping they`ll have them again because it cost me around £6 and has been the only umbrella which has never broken.

I've got a friend who's one of those people unfortunate things happen to...she'd bought this expensive, fancy brolly and it started raining with gale force wind during her lunch hour, so she whipped out the brolly...whereupon the wind ripped the entire top off, leaving her clutching just the handle in the p*ssing rain :mysmilie_19:

Latest posts

Back