Aldi Luxury Candles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I tried them last time they had them MM, they're lovely so I'm getting more in, also for anyone who's interested these are on sale too. https://www.aldi.co.uk/crofton-pastel-nested-bowls-3-pack/p/073665085455001 I've bought a couple of sets, delivered all in for a fiver, it'd be rude not too. :mysmilie_17: I've got to admit, I am an Aldi fan, their prices and quality are exceptional. :mysmilie_14:

Yes take note QVC no postage. Get quite a bit on line from Aldi. Got some lovely white linen trousers from Lidl last week £6.99, wish they would do deliveries. Big fan of Aldi and Ludl do most of our shopping with these companies.

I haven't seen aldi ones but I saw Baylis and Harding wax tarts, candles and reeds in Tesco tonight and they were reduced. The scent was processco and something else but I can't remember what. They smelled Devine

I see Aldi (my new favourite shopping site - thanks for the new addiction, shopperholic!) has three new scents of sort-of Yankee lookalike jars in:

Moonflower & Amber
Velvet Rose
Autumn Garden

Does anyone know what Yankees they are copying? I assume some new/Autumn range ones which I'm not familiar with. I could see at a glance what the Aldi Coastal collection was copying as the colours and names were so similar and I had heard of the original Yankee versions.

These are just £2.79!! They are 475g which is a bit bigger than a Yankee medium jar (413g) so a great price, although they may smell weak or burn badly??

I see Aldi (my new favourite shopping site - thanks for the new addiction, shopperholic!) has three new scents of sort-of Yankee lookalike jars in:

Moonflower & Amber
Velvet Rose
Autumn Garden

Does anyone know what Yankees they are copying? I assume some new/Autumn range ones which I'm not familiar with. I could see at a glance what the Aldi Coastal collection was copying as the colours and names were so similar and I had heard of the original Yankee versions.

These are just £2.79!! They are 475g which is a bit bigger than a Yankee medium jar (413g) so a great price, although they may smell weak or burn badly??

Got to say Andi, I'm addicted too. :mysmilie_17: just bought a big glasss pitcher and six glasses delivered free for under £15. :mysmilie_3: From what I can remember the candles did burn well and have a good scent, hope you like yours. And as for the addiction........ahem! :mysmilie_17:

Got to say Andi, I'm addicted too. :mysmilie_17: just bought a big glasss pitcher and six glasses delivered free for under £15. :mysmilie_3: From what I can remember the candles did burn well and have a good scent, hope you like yours. And as for the addiction........ahem! :mysmilie_17:

I'll say it again, you're a bad influence. But I like it! Enjoy your new purchases! I haven't actually ordered the new Aldi candles (yet) - they won't be despatched till Sunday and last time I ordered on a Sunday, the delivery came next day but I'm out this coming Monday. If they're still available I will look to buy them when I get back on Monday.

I'll say it again, you're a bad influence. But I like it! Enjoy your new purchases! I haven't actually ordered the new Aldi candles (yet) - they won't be despatched till Sunday and last time I ordered on a Sunday, the delivery came next day but I'm out this coming Monday. If they're still available I will look to buy them when I get back on Monday.

:mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back