Elemis TSV 17/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have an Elemis counter in my local Debenhams. The staff also trained therapists keep it simple, none of the layering layering layering of products that Keeley seems to push on QVC. They are not allowed to talk about Keeley, but I get the idea Elemis view her as their cash cow she sells so much on QVC.

keeley will have you layering 20 items in one sitting to boost sales. alison young has to temper her sales pitch many times. i found it hysterical on her Facebook page keeley had encouraged this woman to buy oodles of elemis. she was going to a wedding and her skin was oozing with postules and breakouts. keeley was relentless getting her to buy more gloop to totally wreak her skin. if it were not soon sad to read it would be verging on the hysterical

keeley will have you layering 20 items in one sitting to boost sales. alison young has to temper her sales pitch many times. i found it hysterical on her Facebook page keeley had encouraged this woman to buy oodles of elemis. she was going to a wedding and her skin was oozing with postules and breakouts. keeley was relentless getting her to buy more gloop to totally wreak her skin. if it were not soon sad to read it would be verging on the hysterical

I don't like Keeley, and I do wonder at the ethics of encouraging people whose skin you don't know in real life to buy products which may make the skin worse. At the same time, what a foolish thing to follow advice from someone who doesn't know you, your lifestyle or skin concerns!

I don't like Keeley, and I do wonder at the ethics of encouraging people whose skin you don't know in real life to buy products which may make the skin worse. At the same time, what a foolish thing to follow advice from someone who doesn't know you, your lifestyle or skin concerns!

People know their own skin and what works(or I damn well hope they do), trouble is especially on social media etc people drink the cool aid and follow every hint or suggestion(being polite here), of the person they follow. I use Elemis and love many of the products, but there are products which break me out. I am lucky as I have a counter and can go read the ingredients and even gets samples. So no amount of Keeley raving about how wonderful something is makes me want to rush to buy. Or any brand for that matter.

Just watching Keeley. My goodness how often does that woman mispronounce her words. And sorry but the typical English country garden flower isn't hibiscus IMHO.

I went for an Elemis facial once and got chatting about QVC and Keeley with the beauticians. They said they cringe at what she says on TV and that her recommendations are dreadful. They didn't have one positive thing to say about her.

Keeley comes across like she'd smack you soon as look at you, another miserable so and so who looks like she'd rather be anywhere else in the world than were she is right now at QVC.

Every new product launch is the best new product ever, or so she says. Best results ever, most decadent fragrance ever, etc. etc.

Is Alison Young on holiday? odd not to be there on a beauty day.

it was funny earlier on hearing dales hint hint wink wink nearly smutty jokes keeley was not pleased

Every new product launch is the best new product ever, or so she says. Best results ever, most decadent fragrance ever, etc. etc.

Is Alison Young on holiday? odd not to be there on a beauty day.

Having an operation on her knee.

Latest posts

Back