Elemis TSV 17/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I went for an Elemis facial once and got chatting about QVC and Keeley with the beauticians. They said they cringe at what she says on TV and that her recommendations are dreadful. They didn't have one positive thing to say about her.

The staff at my counter(we also have a treatment room, I love the chair which massages and the hot stone massage which goes along with the 30 minutes facial), where told not to talk about Keeley a few years back. Now when she is mentioned they just smile, but as I said before that they said Elemis consider her their cash cow.

Our counter has a blacklight machine so they get customers to do that and then recommend based on the results. They don't expect people to buy everything they sell, keep it simple but then they get repeat customers because of this.

Every new product launch is the best new product ever, or so she says. Best results ever, most decadent fragrance ever, etc. etc.

Is Alison Young on holiday? odd not to be there on a beauty day.

Must have a huge mark up on these products! I do like some of them but don't go over board and I like many other cheaper brands too!

Also these Beauty Bloggers (well one in particular) constantly Posts , Raves and goes on and on and on! Does she ever get out to play in the big bad world? :mysmilie_5:

Every new product launch is the best new product ever, or so she says. Best results ever, most decadent fragrance ever, etc. etc.

Is Alison Young on holiday? odd not to be there on a beauty day.

Alison Young is having a knee operation.

Latest posts

Back