Just what I've always wanted - NOT

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
How downmarket can they get?

Selling water balloons!

Simon B demonstrating UNsuitably dressed in a formal suit and expensive looking watch messing around almost up to his wrists in a bowl of water.

They seem to be made of a thick vinyl, which I imagine would be quite painful when it hits you full of water, and doesn't burst either.

I had to look on the web site ,missed Simons demo.

Dont think I'd like to be around as a bystander with those flying about because as we know small children get over excited and don't always play nicely.

In their own garden with supervision would be OK.

My local corner shop sells water bombs - a packet for a quid.

The QVC ones appear to have a sphincter....a word I never expected to type on this forum! :mysmilie_11:

£16 for 4 water bombs leaves me wondering who on Earth would buy them ? They`re something for outside play and for good weather and also something kids would only play with for short bursts. When my 3 sons were young they had them and my grandkids have had them too but they can be bought much much cheaper elsewhere and give the same pleasure, in fact more pleasure because the cheaper ones burst easier which afterall is the aim of a water fight.

The QVC ones appear to have a sphincter....a word I never expected to type on this forum! :mysmilie_11:

Heh heh heh heh...

On a more practical note though, given that the purpose of water balloons is to burst on impact, what's the point of reusable ones?!?!?!

They'll be selling drones next, like IW - mark my words. It makes me laugh - all the ruddy obsession with 'Elf n' Safetypin these days, and yet drones can be sold, which in the wrong hands can cause havoc. And now water balloons (which, in my innocence, I always thought were supposed to simply burst on impact?). What's next? Dynamite?

Selling water balloons!

Simon B demonstrating UNsuitably dressed in a formal suit and expensive looking watch messing around almost up to his wrists in a bowl of water.

They seem to be made of a thick vinyl, which I imagine would be quite painful when it hits you full of water, and doesn't burst either.

Last edited:
Ah, but was the chest hair on display?

Selling water balloons!

No it wasn't! For once I actually though Mr Biagi looked well turned out. I can't watch him though. Mr CC has perfected that voice when SB says "hundreds and thousands" as in "we've sold hundreds and thousands of these and will sell hundreds and . . . " You get the picture. Mr CC goes round the house saying it and saying it and saying it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. No more SB in my house.

CC

Phew! That could've so gone in a different direction. :mysmilie_15:

No it wasn't! For once I actually though Mr Biagi looked well turned out. I can't watch him though. Mr CC has perfected that voice when SB says "hundreds and thousands" as in "we've sold hundreds and thousands of these and will sell hundreds and . . . " You get the picture. Mr CC goes round the house saying it and saying it and saying it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. No more SB in my house.

CC

Mr T (not the A Team one) does a model pose with hand on hip & a pout, then he does a twirl.

QVC has employed many sphincters over the years to flog their wares :mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back