Catherine Huntley's voice

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
She seems to have gone all syrupy, talking about the orthotic shoes. It's rather odd, isn't it?

She is odd & I also think she's quite shallow. Maybe she sees herself as the Madonna of selly telly so constantly reinvents her image. She even has a name that has many different spellings & a variety of diminutives. Will the real Catherine Huntley please stand up? On second thoughts don't bother because you'll only start preening & simpering.

i think catherine huntley reads this forum and likes being spoken about :mysmilie_11:

Why? I have to disagree with you. I don't think that ladies over a certain age should have short hair.

While I agree with you (I do, honest!), mature ladies with longer hair tend to make a lot of effort in looking after and caring for their crowning glory. And it shows.

Catherine looks like she got bored after getting her hair coloured and the extensions put in, and called it quits before the hairstylist could start styling it for her. Jackie Kabler gives me the same impression with her unnaturally custard-coloured 'do.

While I agree with you (I do, honest!), mature ladies with longer hair tend to make a lot of effort in looking after and caring for their crowning glory. And it shows.

Catherine looks like she got bored after getting her hair coloured and the extensions put in, and called it quits before the hairstylist could start styling it for her. Jackie Kabler gives me the same impression with her unnaturally custard-coloured 'do.

Jackie kabler's hair looks like a synthetic wig

Latest posts

Back