Nina Lennard

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
What is that guest wearing? I don't wish to be rude, however she is overweight and there is nothing flattering about that shapeless striped top. It looks like she's put a tent on.

She looks like a zebra crossing it's hideous. Who the hell buys these things? They must be mad.

It was a quite hideous top - but then what would I know, I am sure it is the height of fashion - well 'QVC fashion'.

Julius you could get a family of 7 camping in that tent!

It was hideous.Dont know what possessed her to wear it and she actually said if I don't feel good in something you won't see me in it.
I dread to think what the garments she won't wear look like.
Haven't they got a mirror back stage?

Last edited:
Didn't see it but if it was Cate I also like her. OK she's not the slimmest person alive and I think she should wear a size larger than she does but she knows her stuff and NL items obviously sell. I have some myself so the answer to the question "who buys/wears this stuff", is ME :mysmilie_14:

CC

I don't have a single NL item in my wardrobe, it has never appealed to me, but I used to watch the hours because I thought Lenny was a hoot, since he died, I've not bothered.

I don't have a single NL item in my wardrobe, it has never appealed to me, but I used to watch the hours because I thought Lenny was a hoot, since he died, I've not bothered.

Yesm Lenny was good. Irreplaceable really. Though they tried replacing him with an overweight woman in a wigwam.

I have a few things ,especially a lovely pair of trousers from the Lenny era.I used to watch him a lot he was naturally funny.irreplaceable.Its a bit annoying they don't refer to him now and again because the label is he and his wife's names.

I don't mind Kate and she usually chooses OK for her size. Even Lenny was dedicated to fashion for larger ladies. He and Joy had a bit of a rapport going.
I loved his tales of learning Chinese and German words to be able to sell in those countries.

Last edited:
He was great, sadly missed, think it's so wrong that they never even mention him when the label was his.
I have a few of those dresses that came in sets of twos with sleeves ruched at the cuff, fitted not tents. Never watch now as it seemed to go downhill after Lenny died.

Lenny was a character, and I think he would have been charming if you met him in real time, I'm sorry he is never referred to, even briefly. That woman is the President of the company which was Lenny and his wife's idea, presumably his wife is still active in it, even for Lenny's memory sake.

I loved watching him and has been said too, he took great joy in telling us he had a few Chinese words, German and Italiano, which I thought was a hoot.

On the down side, however, I have to say as a fan of all things Italian, from a personal and family point of view, the woman said Nina Leonard was the top selling range on QVC Italy which totally astounded me. Italian women go very much for quality and style, or have they changed I wonder.

Sorry but I suspect she wouldn't be telling porkies, but I just don't believe it.

Latest posts

Back