Breast Cancer Care

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder why. They always had a big bcc night. Its such a shame. Thank you so much for giving me the links
Thanks SCW xxxx

Because of scandals from previous years no doubt.

The auctions for special celeb events. Debbie Flint broke the rules bid and won tea with Joan Collins for her best friend and admin of her Facebook group Back To You. Golden rule no employee is allowed to enter competitions for companies they work for(that includes auctions). The whole thing had to be cancelled, BCC lost the money and QVC did a cover up, DF might have go a tap on the wrist but otherwise continued as she always does.

Before that their was the missing Diamonique crown. Stratobuddy on here bid on it, suddenly the auction disappeared and nothing ever heard about it. Though it seems Julia Roberts said something about having it. But that could have been a joke no proof ever found.

Such a shame. I liked to see the ladies and some of the mens kicking cancer in bum (a r s e, sorry). It gave anyone with cancer hope they can beat it too. To be honest you always hear sad news that people have passed away. There are loads of success stories out there, with people beating it. My Dad is one of there he has had cancer since 1989. He had to have treatment from an Oncology unit and he is cancer free thank God!!! He goes to the hospital every 6 months for a cancer screen and thats for the rest of his life ♥️♥️♥️

So instead of wiping the grubby slate clean and doing an honourable event they do a pathetic online version from their crappy website.

Yes quite Donna. I had also assumed that, although it was a very busy night and sold out nearly everything, none of the money went to Q so they got out because of the bottom line.

Latest posts

Back