Nina Leonard Fashion Designs TSV 18/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pocket Front Bomber Jacket by Nina Leonard
Item Number: 166883
QVC Price £52.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

A classic long-sleeved bomber jacket from Nina Leonard featuring a zip-fastening front and slot pockets at the sides. Transition your current favourite looks into the colder months by adding this gorgeous bomber on top, it looks equally stylish over a printed dress or jeans and a T-shirt.

Choose your colour - with six shades to choose between, there's truly an option for everyone. We selected mainly deeper shades in-keeping with the time of year, but if you prefer a brighter colour you can opt for the gorgeous pink Rouge or soft green Spruce.

The Style List - head over to our trend page focussing on bomber and biker jackets for some fabulous inspiration on how to wear this on-trend piece.

94% polyester, 6% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Rouge
Blue Moon
Deep Wine
Spruce
Moss

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 106.7cm (42"), S: 111.8cm (44"), M: 116.8cm (46"), L: 121.9cm (48"), XL: 129.5cm (51"), 2XL: 138.4cm (54.5"), 3XL: 148.6cm (58.5")
Length: XS: 62.2cm (24.5"), S: 63.5cm (25"), M: 64.8cm (25.5"), L: 66cm (26"), XL: 67.3cm (26.5"), 2XL: 68.9cm (27"), 3XL: 69.9cm (27.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.166883

Sorry if anyone loves this, but it looks horrible. It doesn't look well made at all.

Poor Cate looks a sight!

I am currently cringing at a trapeze dress. It's on mute so I don't have to endure any disingenuous guff about how flattering it is. If Cordelia can't make this stuff loom good there is really no hope for the rest of us.

Going to bed now so I hope the fashions on display take an upturn.

Nice idea to do something different as a TSV, from a brand I have bought and thought highly of on the past, but the execution leaves a lot to be desired, IMO.

Sorry if anyone loves this, but it looks horrible. It doesn't look well made at all.

Poor Cate looks a sight!

I am currently cringing at a trapeze dress. It's on mute so I don't have to endure any disingenuous guff about how flattering it is. If Cordelia can't make this stuff loom good there is really no hope for the rest of us.

Nice idea to do something different as a TSV, from a brand I have bought and thought highly of on the past, but the execution leaves a lot to be desired, IMO.

My thoughts exactly!!
The bad workmanship is even more noticeable because its in block colours a pattern may have hidden how shoddy it actually is!! Whoever designed it needs to go back to ' design school ' My money is safe!!

The guest looks like she got dressed in the dark.
If, like she says, she's the president of the company, you'd think she'd understand the concept of dressing to your size.
She looks absolutely ridiculous IMO, so it's hardly an incentive for the viewers to buy into the range.

Poor Cate looks a sight!

What a mess; the combination of the awful jacket with the 'hareem' pants make them look as though they should be baseball coaches, the colours are horrible & there are too many cuffs. As the summer seems well & truly over I've started the wardrobe move around & right at the bottom of the box filled with stuff I didn't wear aw16 (a 'fashion forward' term) was a Nina Leonard dress from 4 or 5 years ago. I'd forgotten it existed & even though it was scrunched up, yes it would have fitted in a handbag, it looked great. Washed & now dry it's perfect for work today & is an example of the quality items this brand produced when Lenny Feinberg was in charge. I only saw the TSV launch online after reading the comments here, I can't stand Katy Pullinger & wish someone had sorted out her teeth when she was younger, I'm so fascinated by the number crammed in her mouth I never listen to a word she says. Miaow.

Jaysus, only watched a minute of the TSV presentation and that was enough - I'm all for colour blocking/contrasting, but a too tight green/burgundy combo isn't going to look good on anyone :mysmilie_497:

Having read the comments I had to tune in for the morning repeat for a look at the guest.

I think she based her look on.... :mysmilie_5: the resemblance is uncanny :mysmilie_17:

Almost 40 quid (inc p&p) for a badly made polyester jacket? QVC are really taking the proverbial :mysmilie_10:

Ye Gods! That TSV. It looks bizarre. And what is all this "athleisure" b*****s? It's just another way of saying wearing your tracky bottoms. The hareem pants are too tight on the plus size model - she could easily have gone up a size and they'd look so much better. Sorry, I'm starting to rant!!:mysmilie_17:

I'm not a fan of the colour green in clothes or anything else anyway, but for the love of?!..........what does the guest look like. :mysmilie_13:

I'm not a fan of the colour green in clothes or anything else anyway, but for the love of?!..........what does the guest look like. :mysmilie_13:

I like green, but that top is far and away the most unflattering thing she could have worn. It's too tight and short, and does her no favours whatsoever!

Agree.I tuned in for the repeats and what a mess.Not only did Kate look dreadful but the clothes look cheap and shabby.The trapeze dress with the flutter sleeves and cold shoulder ,well words fail.

The jacket is way overpriced .Very similar to some in Matalan .I was trying to see if its lined because those type of cloth jackets without lining stick to everything.

Nina Leonard Fashion Designs TSV 18/09/17

This has got to be the worst NL offering i have seen, I am not a big fan of the clothes, but they are reasonable in price for people that like them.

Oh dear oh dear all I can say is as a plus size lass myself ( size 18 ) I think the NL guest was wearing that outfit as either a bet or a joke. It did her no favours because everything was too small and was totally drab. Her neck had disappeared which made her look as if her head was just plonked on her shoulders and the green/burgundy mix plus her rotund shape made her look like an eggplant sitting in a greenhouse and ripening to be picked.

This is not a brand I like anyway, but I used to love watching when the star - aka Lenny was on, but I give it a miss now.

I like to see what the TSV is and oh boy, if ever I felt right about not liking the brand it is now. If you want to sell something like this, make sure everyone apart from the models is wearing a size that at least meets in the front - I watched for all of ten mins, then went to bed. The guest looked awful and was wearing what looked to me like a size medium when she should have been wearing a 2 or 3xl. - disgusting and did not make me want to purchase.

There are only two shapes of American women. The overtly obese, and the extremely skinny.

The TSV opening show was a car crash. Pullinger looked a sight and the shoe/boots don't do her any favours - (what is it with toesy woesy's peeking out of a boot anyway?) The guest never wears the correct size of her own range - if she only wears the Samples in the studio, then its down to her to make sure her size is available.

There appear to be more and more new models, but the stylists still struggle to send the plus size girls out in the right sizes. Those gals who have large legs should never wear clothing above the knee, - they just don't have a clue.

Latest posts

Back