Reviews

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yorkrose26

Registered Shopper
I don't know why Q still 'sell' items that have poor reviews and not only that don't address the problems that reviewers have left. The Sensi Massage 'thing' was a case in point. The reviews constantly mentioned that this product should not be used if there are moles in the area, now Alison (who is normally very good at pointing out the 'pro's and con's' of products, sort of 'glossed' over this during the TSV launch show, which I thought was extremely re-miss, yes she mentioned it 'slightly', but had you not read the reviews, you wouldn't have thought it was a major problem. No, I think Q ought to read the reviews (I know they keep harping that we should read them before making our mind up (except Clair Sutton, who insists we have to make up our own mind)), but the point is not everyone has access to a computer/tablet, but that notwithstanding, if they are constant issues being mentioned, then surely Q should address try and address those issues either by stop selling the product or by altering the product so that it [the product] address some of the issues raised.

No I do honestly, think that whilst it is good to have a review system, if they don't address the negatives, but just accentuate the positives, customer loyalty is not going to grow!

Last edited:
They also change item numbers which means all reviews, good and bad can`t be seen under the new item number. A crafty way of starting afresh on items which have possibly had lots of bad reviews in the past.

I also think it's good to have a review system. However, I get totally cheesed off with those who leave a low rated comment because the item didn't suit them or they would have preferred an item to have had sleeves, no sleeves, be longer, be shorter, different neckline, smaller pattern, larger pattern or no pattern at all. Obviously this doesn't just apply to the Q; my favourite was a restaurant review with complaints that there were no meat dishes & yes, it was a veggie restaurant.

I also think it's good to have a review system. However, I get totally cheesed off with those who leave a low rated comment because the item didn't suit them or they would have preferred an item to have had sleeves, no sleeves, be longer, be shorter, different neckline, smaller pattern, larger pattern or no pattern at all. Obviously this doesn't just apply to the Q; my favourite was a restaurant review with complaints that there were no meat dishes & yes, it was a veggie restaurant.

I am annoyed by the reviews which are one star because the courier was late or some other stupid reason totally unrelated to the product and how good or otherwise it might be.

Equally, you do get the occasional loon who somehow gets through the "vetting for suitability" and leaves a 5 star review on a beauty TSV, say, based on the fact their neighbour had one of the items in the set and it looked lovely in the packaging!

I am annoyed by the reviews which are one star because the courier was late or some other stupid reason totally unrelated to the product and how good or otherwise it might be.

Equally, you do get the occasional loon who somehow gets through the "vetting for suitability" and leaves a 5 star review on a beauty TSV, say, based on the fact their neighbour had one of the items in the set and it looked lovely in the packaging!

Yes, I totally agree with this, yes a review system is good and should be independent (which is what Q claim), but if the reviews are about things that are outside the control like delivery or the reviewer thought the item was going to be different to what Q stated on the show (though saying that actuality of colour and Q don't always seem to go together, you have to sometimes order a 'green' for a 'blue' etc), also of course with colour, no matter how good your TV is, colour can not always be fully represented on TV or a laptop screen), no if the review is about something that Q can't control, then the review shouldn't be there, the 'retail river' is another that annoys me and as I do buy from their (a lot, darn you Prime (oops that gave the site away :mysmilie_13:) site a lot, I have to separate the 'wheat from the chaff' (or is the saying the other way round, whatever I have to separate!

Yeah or that 'little Johnny' got scalded because he burnt himself on his food/tea (when the parent/care-giver should have been in better control of the situation), everyone wants to play the 'blame game' as nothing is ever that persons fault!

Yeah or that 'little Johnny' got scalded because he burnt himself on his food/tea (when the parent/care-giver should have been in better control of the situation), everyone wants to play the 'blame game' as nothing is ever that persons fault!

Personal responsibility seems an out-dated concept. 'Little Johnny' irritates me in the same way Tiny Tim did when I had to read Dickens at school..!

Latest posts

Back