Has Ingrid jumped ship?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Haven't seen IT for ages despite there being the usual quota of YK shows.

BTW just what does Chuntley look like? Are those slippers a good idea?

Oh no don't say we will never again see the fashion forward style of dressing so beloved by Ingrid Tarrent or should I say bag lady,slept in my garments for a week and then paid £100's for them, known as Yong Kim.Chuntley has just pointed out there is £10 off a 'dress' /shapeless crinkled thing, coming in at over £90 with nearly £6 P&P--I'm first in line on the phones!I LOVE YK such a laugh, unbelievable.

Obviously there are no mirrors in their dressing rooms CH looked as though she was dressed to play Cinders in a panto!!
I don't know what I'm missing in the 'fashion' stakes I mustn't have that 'fashion forward ' thing much talked about on Q !! Try as I might I just can't see how anyone can spend all that money on well raggy looking clothes!! Perhaps its my age!!

If she has jumped ship i hope she wasn't wearing her usual 'layered look' because she'd sink straight to the bottom under the weight of all that modal & elastane.

I see the latest spin phrase is to wear it to Yoga. 150 squid to sit on the floor.... oh sorry don't they sit on a mat! I can just see them all competing to see who's nappy trousers are the best!

I think she was more pushed than jumped, I mean, what made up none existent "designer" wants their £200 garment worn by someone that makes it look £2.00? :mysmilie_17:

Yong Kim has recalled her to North Korea to keep her safe. He does not want the Donald to capture her, not with all the secrets in her head over his designs.:mysmilie_19:

Yong Kim has recalled her to North Korea to keep her safe. He does not want the Donald to capture her, not with all the secrets in her head over his designs.:mysmilie_19:

I can just see her with a Fat boy hair cut.

I actually saw a woman wearing a Yong Kim getup the other day - in the QVC outlet shop! Maybe she was looking for a Yong Kim bargain. I've never seen any in there, think any stock is quickly snapped up by the Ebayers.

I couldn't stop looking at her, wondering what people would think of a middle aged woman dressed in weird cropped clown trousers and a creased top with a big puffball bottom :mysmilie_17:

Another amusing sight was some teenage boys laughing hysterically and taking photos of that poo pourri stuff which was being promoted as a special offer :mysmilie_19:

A few weeks ago hubby and I went to watch a musical and directly in front of us was a woman wearing several layers of Yong Kim style clothes, she had Andy Pandy trousers, a baggy top, a kind of strappy baggy top over the top of that, then the waistcoat, then a kind of a wrap thing, all in all about 6 layers. Anyway she disappeared to the loo during the interval and it was ages before she returned and we noticed because everybody had to stand up to allow her back to her seat and the show had begun again. Hubby tutted and said " no ****** wonder it`s taken her so long to get back to her seat, it must have taken her half an hour to get dressed again ! "
She was a big lady and I must say all of her "layering" made her look even bigger.

I've never understood how looking like you're wearing all your unironed clothes in one go is a "look". I can understand teenagers doing it, because they're finding out who they are and doing it through experimenting with their hair, clothes, make-up, music etc. But they tend not to spend hundreds of pounds buying multiple thin items of clothing from one range in one retailer and throwing them all on regardless.

As for where Ingrid T is, maybe she's decided that she has had enough looking like a scarecrow with more money than sense and simply can't pretend to like the range any more? Or Q's got shot of her in favour of a younger spokesperson for the range?

Latest posts

Back