Retin A products on QVC (Milia)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't have any around the eye area. I looked it up and it seems microdermabrasion could to prevent milia and make extraction easier. May be worth a try! All these suggestions and information has given me hope and made me realise I shouldn't just let it go and hope they go away it will be worth actively trying to get rid.

I did it twice a day and it was less than a week. This was the one on my eyelid.

The things caused by cholesterol are not milia. A friend had this removed with surgery, these are large white lumps in the hollow under the eye area. Sorry cannot remember the name of them?

Thank you for this info. My hubbies weren't large they were quite small.

If you do decide to go with The Ordinary products they are also sold by ASOS and you'll get free delivery!

I also use Tretinoin which I get online or in Thailand or Malaysia. Mixed results but worked wonders on sunspots.

I had only one spot but I got rid of it fairly quickly using liquid gold.

I've fallen out of liquid gold routine , only restarted last night ( going to a wedding trying to take 20 years off my face haha)
I'll stick by routine see how it works , ( obviously not on eyelid or under eye)
Thank you x

The only person I have ever heard mention milia on Q is Andrew Bagley so maybe Gatineau have something?? If you are on social media you could perhaps ask him via FB or Twitter? I can't remember what he said about milia now though it was years ago. Sorry!

Oh yes, Deciem do loads of different stuff don't they so perhaps one of their ranges would help.

Alpha-H also mentioned the milia problem a few times. Personally I find that the Eye Complex helped me with my eye area getting more refined. Maybe that's worth a try?

I have a little crop of milia on my cheek and a couple more elsewhere on my face that really bother me. I am considering a trip to the dermatologist but have seen online that use of retin A can help so thought I might try this first. I have a massive stash of QVC skincare and am guessing I already have some products containing it. Do any of you know which QVC products and brands contain this to help me to identify what to use next in my stash?

Do any of you have any personal experience of getting rid of milia to give me hope?

Thanks in advance!

But to be honest: Instead of trying all things different, I would rather you go to the dermatologist or to a cosmetician (? is that the right word? At least here in Germany they also remove milia.).

I've fallen out of liquid gold routine , only restarted last night ( going to a wedding trying to take 20 years off my face haha)
I'll stick by routine see how it works , ( obviously not on eyelid or under eye)
Thank you x
I use liquid gold under the eyes without any problem. Also fell out of the routine and restarted a couple of weeks ago.

I've had one. I took a sharp pin to it and it popped out like a small white marble! Most satisfying. But thinking about it afterwards, it was a bit risky considering proximity to my eye!

I've had one. I took a sharp pin to it and it popped out like a small white marble! Most satisfying. But thinking about it afterwards, it was a bit risky considering proximity to my eye!

Yes, that is my needle method. Cotton wool in hot water held against it, then needle cleaned in boiling water. I go in sideways rather than straight down. :mysmilie_59:

Not on the eyelid though.

Tiny white dots hard then its milia. Last time I had on which was on the eye lid must have been the eye cream I was using. So finished and changed, can't even remember which brand it was?

Latest posts

Back