Laura Geller TSV 18/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
The Laura Geller Christmas TSV is Saturday 18th November :happy:

Every time I watch a LG show and I like her products so always keen to see what's on offer!

I constantly hear 'Gellar Girls' and somebody called Andi??? She seems to constantly Post on Social Media and as a paying viewer I don't really need to hear this every 5 minutes! Comes across rather Obsessive from a rather Obsessive Groupie!!!!!! :mysmilie_1::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_17:

This is annoying to me too, Glittergirl; though I prefer listening to Laura than Sarah. I hardly bother to watch the LG shows anymore; I have a stockpile of the products I like so I find it easy to resist. I love her eye rimz but will never need to repurchase any in my lifetime (this may be the reason why she doesn't sell these anymore).

Every time I watch a LG show and I like her products so always keen to see what's on offer!

I constantly hear 'Gellar Girls' and somebody called Andi??? She seems to constantly Post on Social Media and as a paying viewer I don't really need to hear this every 5 minutes! Comes across rather Obsessive from a rather Obsessive Groupie!!!!!! :mysmilie_1::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_17:

It's not me, honest guv!

im fairly certain its

http://www.qvc.com/Laura-Geller-Jewel-Box-6-piece-Collection.product.A292635.html?sc=SRCH

0.28-oz Baked Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation in Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan, or Deep
Porcelain: for doll-like complexions, alabaster skin
Fair: if porcelain is too light or you have a bit more warmth to your skin
Medium: a true medium; good default color if you're not sure which shade you are
Tan: if you're golden olive all year round
Deep: for rich cocoa complexions
0.06-oz Baked Eye Shadow Duo in Almond, a light golden beige shade with subtle shimmer; and Chocolate, dark warm brown shade with a subtle copper shimmer
0.32-oz Baked Blush-n-Brighten in Ethereal Rose, a universally flattering, glowing pink shade; and Sateen Subtle Berry, a fresh strawberry pink flush shade
0.12-oz Italian Marble Lipstick in Vista, a sheer, soft brown creme shade
0.25-oz GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara in Black
0.01-oz INKcredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Brown-Eyed Girl, an espresso brown shade with silver shimmer

Only a stand-alone Ethereal Rose blusher would have tempted me but I've picked up a couple off ebay over the year so I'm sorted - another TSV avoided! Nice to see the .32oz (9g) size again BUT does this suggest they had stock to shift (that half Eth Rose and half Berry blusher in the 9g size was in an auto-delivery TSV several years ago. Call me cynical! Maybe they just had a few of the empty compacts to use up? :smirk: It'll show up that the Balance and glow is smaller (5g).

Holy moly Ethereal Rose is back? Laura announced it was retired and apologised a few times. What's behind this then? Perhaps the fiasco of her latest tsvs?
I watched the video and Ethereal Rose seemed having pronounced swirls not how I remember it, what do people think? May this be a tweaked reincarnation of the original ER? I remember there was a tsv with the Buttercream blush and it was nothing like my original.
Laura didn't seem to rave much that is back and I find this suspicious tbh. We shall see when people start leaving the reviews.

The split ethereal rose looks very like one they did before, ages ago. But I will be tempted as it's my favourite of her blushes.

Yep I still have mine from that TSV. I prefer a separate Eth Rose but with a baked blush it helps to make the blush more subtle with a single swirl across the whole pan.

Yep I still have mine from that TSV. I prefer a separate Eth Rose but with a baked blush it helps to make the blush more subtle with a single swirl across the whole pan.
What was that tsv please and was it ages ago? I have no idea how I could miss it.

It was many many years ago on 3 or 4 auto-deliveries and I think it had a concealer that had a cool metal tip for the under-eye area (as Alison would say). Each drop had a different half baked blush half ethereal rose. SupercoolWillow might have the details in his lists or in the archives of this site as long as it was later than 2008 when the site was resurrected. I'll try to did out the blushers; there was the berry one shown in that US set posted above and one half Sunswept I think. If you spot on ebay an Ethereal Balance BUY IT! It's half Balance n Brighten and half Ethereal Rose (see photo) it's less "glow" than Balance and Glow swirling the brush across both halves, or you can use them separately. etherealbalance.jpg

It was many many years ago on 3 or 4 auto-deliveries and I think it had a concealer that had a cool metal tip for the under-eye area (as Alison would say). Each drop had a different half baked blush half ethereal rose. SupercoolWillow might have the details in his lists or in the archives of this site as long as it was later than 2008 when the site was resurrected. I'll try to did out the blushers; there was the berry one shown in that US set posted above and one half Sunswept I think. If you spot on ebay an Ethereal Balance BUY IT! It's half Balance n Brighten and half Ethereal Rose (see photo) it's less "glow" than Balance and Glow swirling the brush across both halves, or you can use them separately.View attachment 14737

Thank you! I think it was before my time, I started shopping with qvc around 2010. I shall look for Ethereal Balance on ebay, sounds a great idea, I've not heard of this product before.

I hate balance & brighten, I love nearly everything else she makes.
I love her eyeshadows & lipsticks - I have those marbled lipsticks.

Noticed on the US site $3 p&p, was the same $3 for shipping the Tarte TSV we recently had, far less than the £4.95 we paid for postage & think of the distance they must cover in Amarica for that. Just shows what they could do & how we get ripped off for postage.

Holy moly Ethereal Rose is back? Laura announced it was retired and apologised a few times. What's behind this then? Perhaps the fiasco of her latest tsvs?
I watched the video and Ethereal Rose seemed having pronounced swirls not how I remember it, what do people think? May this be a tweaked reincarnation of the original ER? I remember there was a tsv with the Buttercream blush and it was nothing like my original.
Laura didn't seem to rave much that is back and I find this suspicious tbh. We shall see when people start leaving the reviews.

As I suspected ER is not the same as the original, here is one of the reviews

" I purchased this kit mainly for the ethereal rose blush. Unfortunately this is not the same color as the original....not sure if I will keep the kit. "

http://www.qvc.com/Laura-Geller-Jewel-Box-6-piece-Collection.product.A292635.html?sc=SRCH

That's foolish if they've brought it back in answer to requests from previous buyers. I'll give it a miss.

Latest posts

Back